Gaming while burning

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
nah when i play... im usually playing competitive games... ill smoke before hand... get some orange juice or tea... and then go in... destiny is a fun game to play while faded...

games like nba and madden can kill ur high tho cause u get so frustrated if ur playing like shyt

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Anyone else hold the blunt in between fingers while holding the controller and taking a puff between reloads and loading new maps, respawns?
Why you guys use drugs around here? Shaaaaaame on youz :ufdup:
Besides, why you wanna have a distraction to the action?

Real talk tho, I used to HATE when nikkaz would pause NBA2K for that exact reason. I feel them, but when it happens multiple times? Nah bruh :stop: cut that bullshyt out or don't pause the fukkin game :damn:
And in person, if a nikka gotta pause the game for that reason? :birdman:

Me personally, if I ever stooped that low to smoke :scust: it would probably lower my skill level at the time
But my skill level might still be good enough to be competitive. If money was on the game, I'm hitting pause :yeshrug:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs

Me personally, if I ever stooped that low to smoke :scust:

I see someone was indoctrinated with the stigma that bud is a drug and something bad :mjlol: people like you are all over California too. Mind boggling.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Besides, why you wanna have a distraction to the action?

Real talk tho, I used to HATE when nikkaz would pause NBA2K for that exact reason. I feel them, but when it happens multiple times? Nah bruh :stop: cut that bullshyt out or don't pause the fukkin game :damn:
And in person, if a nikka gotta pause the game for that reason? :birdman:

Me personally, if I ever stooped that low to smoke :scust: it would probably lower my skill level at the time
But my skill level might still be good enough to be competitive. If money was on the game, I'm hitting pause :yeshrug:

go sitcho square ass down somewhere
i understand if it ain't for you
but throwing shame at something you simply don't understand? tsk tsk
video games are essentially for entertainment. if something you
enjoy enhances it.... but hey.. do what you like....