Gaming Mandela Effects?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
What things in gaming you misremembered or thought was true.

I always thought Super Punch Out was owned by Capcom. I didn’t figure it out until Little Mac debuted in Smash. :snoop:

That and the Street Legends from NBA Street Vol.2 being based on real street ballers.

maxresdefault.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

I always thought Reggae superstar Jimmy Cliff made this track for Sonic Adventure 1.
:yeshrug:
I mean, Michael Jackson made music for the sonic series before, even though he wasn't pleased at the limitations of the sound chip, so it didn't seem TOO Far fetched. Even had my Mom's and Pops stopping to watch us play when they heard that part going "Jimmy Cliff making videogame music now?"

You know...for the ADOS community who don't listen to 'tether' music.
:troll:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

I always thought Reggae superstar Jimmy Cliff made this track for Sonic Adventure 1.
:yeshrug:
I mean, Michael Jackson made music for the sonic series before, even though he wasn't pleased at the limitations of the sound chip, so it didn't seem TOO Far fetched. Even had my Mom's and Pops stopping to watch us play when they heard that part going "Jimmy Cliff making videogame music now?"

You know...for the ADOS community who don't listen to 'tether' music.
:troll:

Hahaha I always thought the same with Eternal Champions and Bone Thugs. I thought Sega swiped it from Bone.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
i thought nintendo stole the idea for Zelda 2 from NES Rambo, when it was the other way around

You mean the side scrolling gameplay?

Also, Just yesterday i learned the racc00n suit and tanooki suit were 2 different things.

Always thought there was just tanooki.

Crazy part tanuki means racc00n.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
What things in gaming you misremembered or thought was true.

I always thought Super Punch Out was owned by Capcom. I didn’t figure it out until Little Mac debuted in Smash. :snoop:

That and the Street Legends from NBA Street Vol.2 being based on real street ballers.

maxresdefault.jpg

Stretch was based on Dr j

Maybe you just assumed the rest were based on someone as well its possible but unless we hear from the deva themselves well never know

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:pachaha:
I clean forgot about that shyt.
I remember when I first got a copy of Eternal Champions and thought it was yet another bullshyt MK clone wannabe similar to Primal Rage so I left it catching dust for a minute until someone popped it in and I heard the character select screen.
I think the original versions of some of those Bone Thugs songs never got the ok for a clerance because as grammy award winning as the version of Crossroads most knew and loved was....

full

I'll forever die on that hill and meet uncle Charles, declaring this one the better version of the two off the strength of that Eternal Champions sample.​

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Half of TLOU fanbase fool themselves into believing that there was a recording. You could collect in the first game which said. That the Fireflies have had many other patients with Ellie’s condition before. And pointlessly killed all of them with the brain surgery that Abby’s father performed. With no result/no cure which conveniently proves Joel was right and a flawless hero. Only to find out that the tape doesn’t exist and never happened. But they refused to believe that and is now saying that Neil Druckmann. Must patched the recording out the game to not make the Firefiles look like the bad guys. Only to be proven wrong again when someone played the earliest version of TLOU on ps3, and didn’t find the recording.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
bad dudes.... killer joe isnt killer joe nomore devil pole name changed too...

i never knew the game as dragon ninja.. until... i was in celebration station....same fukkin game .lol