Gaming Clones that are actually Pretty Good/Better than the Actual Game

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Mk8 dx has insane replay value but it's a cheating ass game. I can't declare any game that does this to you the GOAT.

hlhw87f5jufefpvbku6k.gif

Sonic all star transformed is the best kart racer in my opinion because it does not have rubber banding.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
This is a bold face lie.
How so?
There is almost nothing that Zelda 2 did other than have a legacy, battery pack & a better end boss that's better than Faxanadu.

Not the music
Atmosphere
Graphics (most world alone crushes anything Zelda 2 did)
Enemies

You name it , Faxanadu was the better game and value.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Not trying to sidetrack this thread but has there been a better videogame commercial than that one? You'd be hard pressed to find one that in the space of the 1st 15 secs evokes that :ohmy: :wow: feeling.

:wow:This is probably the last one that made you believe breh. shyt was aired during the Super Bowl, so you already know it was going to pull no punches:banderas:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Bayonetta >>>> DMC(all of em)

Naw, you went too far there, bayonetta was pretty good but the story is a convoluted mess and there are too many cuteness between fights. Its a good attempt but DMC is the king

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I just saw the trailer for 30XX and if Capcom was litigious they should Sue the fukk outta those devs.

It’s crazy cause the gameplay looks awesome on its own but they took the lazy nostalgia bait route.