Gaming as an adult be like

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nah, not really. More money from a job means you could offload shyt you woulda had to do like chores, and you could skip anything your parents would make you do back in the day.

Unless you got kids or more than one job, this ain't it.

Hell, we even got consoles at the damn office. :umad:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got so many games with 2-5 hrs of playtime the past 3-4 yrs :dead: Fan favorites too. As somebody who grew up with games being like top 4 in my life, it was sobering realizing that life just been going in a different direction, and I don’t even have kids yet:francis: I probably beat 3-4 games a yr now in a good year

When I started feeling like “I need to play/hurry up and beat…” instead of “I can’t wait to play…” :mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
When you get :old: like me and you can only keep a max of 3 or 4 games in rotation cause you to :old: to remember the buttons for anything else.

I can do 1 city builder game. Anno or City Skylines. It's all mouse and keyboard so no buttons to remember:blessed:
I can do 1 sports game. MLB The show or 2K. Though didn't play either this year.
I can do 1 other long single player game.
I can do 1 multiplayer game with my friends.

That's it. Anything else is "what does this button do? Where am I in the game? Oh wait I forgot to do what?":old:

I used to could play RDR2 and GTAV at the same time.

giphy.gif

Have me out here trying to lasso people in GTAV and :what: when it don't work.

Fire up RDR2 like where the cars at :what:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you get :old: like me and you can only keep a max of 3 or 4 games in rotation cause you to :old: to remember the buttons for anything else.

I can do 1 city builder game. Anno or City Skylines. It's all mouse and keyboard so no buttons to remember:blessed:
I can do 1 sports game. MLB The show or 2K. Though didn't play either this year.
I can do 1 other long single player game.
I can do 1 multiplayer game with my friends.

That's it. Anything else is "what does this button do? Where am I in the game? Oh wait I forgot to do what?":old:

I used to could play RDR2 and GTAV at the same time.

giphy.gif

Have me out here trying to lasso people in GTAV and :what: when it don't work.

Fire up RDR2 like where the cars at :what:
The fact you went from spry to :flabbynsick: since those games, and those are the last games R* put out :bryan:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nah, not really. More money from a job means you could offload shyt you woulda had to do like chores, and you could skip anything your parents would make you do back in the day.

Unless you got kids or more than one job, this ain't it.

Hell, we even got consoles at the damn office. :umad:

You sound like a complete dweeb.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Not having a PS5 (yet) has had me in the dark with gaming news.

If I had one, I’d mostly be in here just talking shyt and asking who’s tryna party up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not having a PS5 (yet) has had me in the dark with gaming news.

If I had one, I’d mostly be in here just talking shyt and asking who’s tryna party up.

You know there are websites that are dedicated to current gaming news regardless if you have a current or old console...:dahell: