Gamestop: Trade in a PS4 or Xbox One S and get $250 towards a Nintendo Switch 6/12/18 - 6/19/18

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why would a manager not approve it though?

The Nintendo Switch must not be doing well because they recently had an up to 70% off a switch with traded items.
Because a normal Xbox One S or PS4 trade in isn't worth $250.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I’m not anti Nintendo. I have a switch and a Wiiu. Gaming community should expect more from them but They always get to slide

You know nobody gone believe this.

out of X2/BOTW/Odyssey/Mario Rabbids/Splatoon 2/ARMS and various other games people either asked for or came to switch, the only one you seem to have played was Odyssey and excused the rest.

just the other day you were hoping they stopped making the yoshi game simply because you don't want to get it.

You even fail to mention a brand new MP game that a lot of people were hoping to come.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You know nobody gone believe this.

out of X2/BOTW/Odyssey/Mario Rabbids/Splatoon 2/ARMS and various other games people either asked for or came to switch, the only one you seem to have played was Odyssey and excused the rest.

just the other day you were hoping they stopped making the yoshi game simply because you don't want to get it.

You even fail to mention a brand new MP game that a lot of people were hoping to come.

Splatoon 2 is my most played Switch game followed by MO and BOTW

I was hoping they scrapped the Yoshi game because it was 2d and do something more ambitious with the IP. Same problem I had with the Kirby game

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Splatoon 2 is my most played Switch game followed by MO and BOTW

I was hoping they scrapped the Yoshi game because it was 2d and do something more ambitious with the IP. Same problem I had with the Kirby game

I swear you dismissed BOTW and said it wasn't for you, but I'm not gonna back track on that now.

Kirby/Yoshi and DK are all franchises of the company and I don't see what them being 2D has to do with their quality.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I swear you dismissed BOTW and said it wasn't for you, but I'm not gonna back track on that now.

Kirby/Yoshi and DK are all franchises of the company and I don't see what them being 2D has to do with their quality.
I said BOTW is not a 10/10 and has flaws that other games get heavily criticized for all the time

We do not need another 2D Yoshi or Kirby. I don’t know why y’all can’t admit that is just laziness on Nintendo’s part

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I said BOTW is not a 10/10 and has flaws that other games get heavily criticized for all the time

We do not need another 2D Yoshi or Kirby. I don’t know why y’all can’t admit that is just laziness on Nintendo’s part

That isn't the BOTW argument I remember you putting up, but like I said I won't back track that far back. And i don't know how this is a "we" thing when there are some people who are disappointed the game got delayed. If your argument is why can't Nintendo take a risk and push a AAA yoshi or kirby title like Mario then why not just say that instead of acting like they aren't working on "ambitious" titles to come?

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
It's crazy because many places are selling the Xbox One S for $199 so it's a $50 pickup off the retail price anyway.

right! Walmart is one of those stores. It's a free $50 at the absolute minimum if people are willing to put in the work

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Just took a xbone and came out with a swtich for $60. Not bad for a xbox that was sitting in closet.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I have an extra Xbox one s I don’t use. I also have a switch :ohhh: probably worth trading it in to get the switch and selling the switch. Hmmm.