Gamestop employees claim new Red Dead Redemption 2 demo put them to sleep

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:martin:They couldn't just add a wash whole body option though. Like I'ma wash one arm and leave the other one dirty.
This game is too much realism and not enough fun. :scust:Make me wanna play BOTW again, just for the fukkery.
Wait, you aren't joking? They really make you wash one limb at a time tho :laff:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So this took the realism crap from gta 4 and took it to a steroid level?

Wasnt rockstar blasted about that crap from gta 4? You shot a gun with nobody around and you got a wanted level,

Hell thats why we even got saints row cuz folks was pissed about gta 4

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So this took the realism crap from gta 4 and took it to a steroid level?

Wasnt rockstar blasted about that crap from gta 4? You shot a gun with nobody around and you got a wanted level,

Hell thats why we even got saints row cuz folks was pissed about gta 4

Saints row came out a full two years before 4

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Is this the thread where we hate on arguably the greatest game this generation.:blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I thought one was fire but I’m not really felling this maybe I’ve gotten older and don’t have the time to invest but game is not fun so far I don’t really care for the horse
I’m feeling this too.

Was at a very different time in my life and play habits when 1 came out. I remember litteraly spending hours skinning boars and capturing horses, and I have zero interest in doing any of that today. I give zero fukks about the story especially since I don’t get to play as John Morrison’s son avenging his death as they should have made it:beli:

Gunplay/gameplay is just OK.

Got me forcing myself to play, hoping it gets better.

I don’t know. I think I’m all about gameplay these days, if I can’t jump in for 30-60 minutes and enjoy some fun compelling gameplay, the game ain’t for me in 2018.

These movie/cinematic games I can’t do anymore. Want my $60 back :martin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m feeling this too.

Was at a very different time in my life and play habits when 1 came out. I remember litteraly spending hours skinning boars and capturing horses, and I have zero interest in doing any of that today. I give zero fukks about the story especially since I don’t get to play as John Morrison’s son avenging his death as they should have made it:beli:

Gunplay/gameplay is just OK.

Got me forcing myself to play, hoping it gets better.

I don’t know. I think I’m all about gameplay these days, if I can’t jump in for 30-60 minutes and enjoy some fun compelling gameplay, the game ain’t for me in 2018.

These movie/cinematic games I can’t do anymore. Want my $60 back :martin:
The first chapter and a bit of 2 is really slow and seems to just be a long tutorial/story setup. It gets better once you in chapter 2 and also you need to fix the control/aim settings so it can be more responsive.

I recommend these settings as mentioned here:

The "clunky" feeling is exacerbated by the euphoria physics coupled with the 30fps.