Gamespot - Why Xbox One is Losing (And Will Lose Next Gen....)

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
He makes some valid points, but he making the mistake that most hardcore gamers do. Using his term "softcore" gamers far outnumber hardcore gamers. Yes hardcore gamers do have a level of influence but are not the deciding factor. Whoever wins the softcore casual gamer will win this next upcoming gen and its far to early to declare any type of victory. Most dont buy dozens of games a year etc. Joe blow is not interested in this fanboy stuff we talk about.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Plus dude sound like a effing tool in his presentation. His argument is if all your friends buy one console you would do the same etc.. I think that is flawed argument, esp if you are grown and have other interest besides gaming 24/7. Most of the time when I play online its against strangers. I dont have enough time in my day to schedule game play, its usually at a whim when I play. But I guess if you are younger or don't have a life outside of gaming it would be a bigger deal. Next year at this time we will not be talking about this at all!

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
common knowledge for all except xbots...i made a thread on this earlier, Sony had this wrapped up months ago. I applaud M$ for trying to reverse their nonsense but the hardcore gamers have spoken. Ps4 has unstoppable momentum, ill probably buy both anyway because im a gamer, cant help it.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
common knowledge for all except xbots...i made a thread o this earlier, Sony had this wrapped up months ago. I applaud M$ for trying to reverse their nonsense but the hardcore gamers have spoken. Ps4 has unstoppable momentum

Here in good ole U S of A both systems will sale well so both are winning! :win: But I cant wait until college football start so I can really get my debate on! :blessed:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Here in good ole U S of A both systems will sale well so both are winning! :win: But I cant wait until college football start so I can really get my debate on! :blessed:

ill be buying both, despite my affiliation my love for games comes first. im sure x1 will be amazing in its own right

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
IMO Microsoft at this point has better games period.Exact reason why I'm getting it at launch

And Sony won't have games? :leostare:

Look at their exclusives this year ALONE on the PS3 (not including digital only/psn games): Ni No Kuni, MLB The Show, God of War Ascension, The Last of Us, Beyond 2 Souls, Dragons Crown, Gran Turismo 6, Puppeteer, Tales of Xillia.

Games are the least of my worry on the PS4. Now if you wanna argue that the exclusives THIS year on the PS4 aren't your thing. Cool.

What is Clinton, NJ like?

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
It really is a win for gamers that M$ was forced to lean back via us consumers, but they are looking beyond pathetic with all the flip flopping in an attempt to win back the very gamers that they blatantly disrespected, most of which whom has plans to jump ship to Sony full time (i.e. me).

They burnt the bridge with a lot folks and they need to come to grips with the fact that the bridge itself can not be repaired no matter how much they try to ensure consumers of its stability - they're really running the risk of pissing the very people off who wanted some of these things that they are now full-fledged backpedaling on.

Dudes are worried about the camera and whatnot, but at this point, I'm more concerned with the console itself. The last thing that I would want is to welcome home a bisexual console confused of its own identity :what:.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
And Sony won't have games? :leostare:

Look at their exclusives this year ALONE on the PS3 (not including digital only/psn games): Ni No Kuni, MLB The Show, God of War Ascension, The Last of Us, Beyond 2 Souls, Dragons Crown, Gran Turismo 6, Puppeteer, Tales of Xillia.

Games are the least of my worry on the PS4. Now if you wanna argue that the exclusives THIS year on the PS4 aren't your thing. Cool.

What is Clinton, NJ like?
No worries in Clinton breh its safe.I was strictly talking launch titles copping PS4 in Spring when Infamous Second Son drops