Reppin
NULL
MDK_PS_Jaquette.jpg

"Borrowed" it from a friend :smugfavre:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
never stole any video games but had some stolen from me tho :sadbron:

I got got by my own cousin once. Not any ol' cousin either, that was my mans :smh:. Stayed at his house (for the weekend I think) and brought NBA Live 98 over. We played the shyt out of that game. When it was time to go I remember puttin' it in between my clothes in my bag so I wouldn't forget it. Tell me why when I got home, the game was ghost. I'm lookin' around like :what:, I know damn well I put it in my bag.

I was tryna come up with different scenarios for how it could've gotten out my bag, but fukk that I knew he swiped it. Called up his moms and said that I thought I had the game with me, but I probably left it there. I didn't want to throw him under the bus, I just wanted my shyt back.

Long story short, his moms found it and left it at my grandmother's house, so I could pick it up there next time my fam visited :win:

That was the first and last time he took anything from me. I realized then that even fam could swerve on you at anytime :pacspit:

Daps
I stole COD:MW3 from Wal-Mart last year.
Caught them slippin, it was a busy day and it was just sittin there, I guess they were supposed to put it back in the glass case or something or put it in one of those stupid theft prevention cases they keep them in so I threw it in my cart and kept shopping, all the while removing the plastic wrapping and shyt, then I took out the booklet and game and put it in my pocket, threw the case somewhere in the store.
I don't even like the first person shooters so I pretty much stole it to trade it in since I had just got a ps3 around that time.

Daps
Let it be known tho, I don't steal from friends or family, some of u nikkas are scumbags for doin that lol, but I have no problems rippin off corporations any chance I get.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Stole a gameboy from my cousin :yeshrug:

But the biggest heist i ever pulled off. I was in 2nd grade, my grandma and her friend took me and my lil bro to target with them. Now her friend was in a wheelchair so in the store she rode around in the eletric cart, and i rode around in her wheelchair for fun. So me and lil bro go to the movie section and see two dragon ball z movies we never seen before. It was the first broly movie:win: and the gotenks saga :ohmy:
I took both of them and put them in the wheelchair then sat on them until we rolled out:birdman:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Stole a gameboy from my cousin :yeshrug:

But the biggest heist i ever pulled off. I was in 2nd grade, my grandma and her friend took me and my lil bro to target with them. Now her friend was in a wheelchair so in the store she rode around in the eletric cart, and i rode around in her wheelchair for fun. So me and lil bro go to the movie section and see two dragon ball z movies we never seen before. It was the first broly movie:win: and the gotenks saga :ohmy:
I took both of them and put them in the wheelchair then sat on them until we rolled out:birdman:

:pacspit::pacspit:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I had the equipment to seal games so i would buy the games,take the game out,put a blank disc or some shytty game in,reseal the game and trade it back in for cash....Stop doing it after i got noticed from one of my boys girlfriend who worked at Walmart said that they were looking for a young man who traded in games with the wrong game in it....She even said that no camera caught my face thank god....i stopped doing that ever since....This was 4 years ago btw

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Never stole a game but I'd borrow games from my friends and never gave them back. :jawalrus:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Youre not a true gamer if you dont steal from Gamestop.

:laugh: oh shyt that made me remember. One time I took my friends brother to Hollywood video because he wanted to buy that 50 Cent Bulletproof game. So we in the store and shyt and we there for literally 2 hours. He kept askin to look at the game...that and some other shyt I forget but it was even worse than 50's shyt. Anyways Im like yo man Im goin back to the car so when you done lookin at shyt let me know. Like 5 mins later I see him running out the store waving to me to start going. For some reason I knew what he was saying and he hopped on the side of my car while I started to drive off and slide in through the window. Ive never seen anyone look so shook in my entire life & I almost crashed into 7/11 because I was laughing so much.

A few weeks later he hit me up on some 'I gotta get outta town man, they goin find me bla bla bla" :laugh::laugh::laugh:
He spent a good 4-5 months not doing anything because he was scared he was goin be on the news ahahaha

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I stole COD:MW3 from Wal-Mart last year.
Caught them slippin, it was a busy day and it was just sittin there, I guess they were supposed to put it back in the glass case or something or put it in one of those stupid theft prevention cases they keep them in so I threw it in my cart and kept shopping, all the while removing the plastic wrapping and shyt, then I took out the booklet and game and put it in my pocket, threw the case somewhere in the store.
I don't even like the first person shooters so I pretty much stole it to trade it in since I had just got a ps3 around that time.

So they were caught slipping for not having an item behind a glass case so you won't open it up and take the game and put it I your pocket?

:wow:

You give nikkas the bad rep we deal with, like if I'm at best buy and I'm looking at some movies and I got 3 workers always looking at me to make sure I'm not stealing anything

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
So they were caught slipping for not having an item behind a glass case so you won't open it up and take the game and put it I your pocket?

:wow:

You give nikkas the bad rep we deal with, like if I'm at best buy and I'm looking at some movies and I got 3 workers always looking at me to make sure I'm not stealing anything

fukk it, give em a reason :smugdraper: