Games You Stole

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Splinter Cell And Vice City outta these two dudes bags. This was when vice city was brand new and I neeeeeeded that game. These two dudes swapped games in the morning, so I had the whole day to plan it. Took them shyts with the quickness I never even told my homies.

Kenny: Damn, someone took my shyt :noah:

Daniel: Someone took my shyt too :wtf:

(Me at the back of the room)

Me: :wtf: Damn that's fukked up yall should check that nikkas kevins bag, he be stealing all types of shyt smh that's fukked up

(Leaves class)

Me :smugfavre:

(Playing vice city at home)

Me :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
when i was 10, i went to kb toys

game boy games were not behind glass.

i didnt see a camera on the wall and waited for nobody on the aisle

opened up the gameboy box and took the cartridge out and walked out. it was donkey kong.

never stole anything again. made me feel bad thinking about it.

i threw the game away because i thought i would go to hell. religious upbringing. not now though

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Splinter Cell And Vice City outta these two dudes bags. This was when vice city was brand new and I neeeeeeded that game. These two dudes swapped games in the morning, so I had the whole day to plan it. Took them shyts with the quickness I never even told my homies.

Kenny: Damn, someone took my shyt :noah:

Daniel: Someone took my shyt too :wtf:

(Me at the back of the room)

Me: :wtf: Damn that's fukked up yall should check that nikkas kevins bag, he be stealing all types of shyt smh that's fukked up

(Leaves class)

Me :smugfavre:

(Playing vice city at home)

Me :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Salutes this act of scumbaggery :pachaha:

Thats gutter as hell

Daps
Back in them n64 days blockbuster employees were lax with missing items n shyt. I used to keep every game I rented and put rocks in the box. My moms would be like lemme see if the games in there and I'd be like NAH I GOT IT....moms, ill put it in the drop box. :shaq: she finally caught on cuz the last 3 times i did it they charged her and she beat the fukk outta me but by then I was :win: all the homies would see my collection n be like :ooh:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
when i was like maybe 10 or somethin i was with my pops and we was lookin at apartments he was gonna buy

i was in the owner's son's room and saw some super mario game, swiped that shyt even though I had the same exact game at home :manny:

Young

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody got me for 4 of my PS2 games
I was :sadbron: when I realized they werent in my house anymore

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Took Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas from my homies house. I was dying to play that game. :sadbron: Games fun as hell tho :smugfavre:

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
I remember one time a guy wanted to trade-in halo and project gotham racing at gamestop.
When the cashier went to the back for something he went to go browse and stuff.
So i just picked them up off the counter and walked out.