Games Worth Copping For The Xbox One

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

Kodi is on this? :ohhh:

Is state of decay 2 any good? I didn't like what I saw when it was originally released. Really loved the first one and became addicted to it.

I still have never okayed pubg, but I heard it had a lot of bugs on Xbox.

Never okayed Castle Crashers so I dunno a out that. Rest of this list is solid, OP. I'd say Cuphead, Sunset Overdrive, Gears of war 4 and halo 5 are my favorites from this gen. Low-key thought OP you should have just spent the extra 200 for a Xbox one x :ufdup:

I thought about it, but since I bought the Spider Man PS4 Pro at the same time I just went with the S after I saw the deal wal mart was running...

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is state of decay 2 any good? I didn't like what I saw when it was originally released. Really loved the first one and became addicted to it.

I still have never okayed pubg, but I heard it had a lot of bugs on Xbox.

Never okayed Castle Crashers so I dunno a out that. Rest of this list is solid, OP. I'd say Cuphead, Sunset Overdrive, Gears of war 4 and halo 5 are my favorites from this gen. Low-key thought OP you should have just spent the extra 200 for a Xbox one x :ufdup:
I would.return it man. I have the one S and if I had the scratch I would replace it with the X asap
Any good reasoning behind getting the x? I'm getting an xbox in the next few days and was settled on the s but everyone seems to be saying to get the x. Mind you I'm only a casual gamer

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Any good reasoning behind getting the x? I'm getting an xbox in the next few days and was settled on the s but everyone seems to be saying to get the x. Mind you I'm only a casual gamer
If u care about graphics get the X. If u don’t then get the S

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Tbh I've checked out YouTube comparisons and I don't see much difference, unless you're talking about further down the line in the future ?
There is a big difference games like Wolfenstein Far Cry 5 for example look way better on the X.You don't necessarily need a 4K tv to see the difference either