Games Worth Copping For The Xbox One

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I just picked up an Xbox One because I found a good deal on it and am looking for what games to get.

I haven't played anything on the One yet other than Madden so far and am gonna pick up Shenmue 1+2 tonight when I get off work. I'm into pretty much anything other than racing.

Killah Ray

Daps
I am assuming you don't have a PS4?

Get the Game Pass Deal - $2 for 2 months and then go from there.

New members can get 2 months of Xbox Game Pass for $2

I got one of those too which I just ordered the Spider Man bundle because my OG got hit by lightning 2 weeks ago. I saw Wal Mart had the One S with Madden + controller for $300 so I bought it to catch up on stuff I might've missed this gen.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I got one of those too which I just ordered the Spider Man bundle because my OG got hit by lightning 2 weeks ago. I saw Wal Mart had the One S with Madden + controller for $300 so I bought it to catch up on stuff I might've missed this gen.
Oh ok. Just get game pass then.

Everything you will want to play on the Xbox one will be on that service and more.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
full

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Forza Horizon 3 is pretty much the GOAT racer right now. EDIT: just saw that you didn't like racing games, but fukk that you might as well play this piff:mjlit:

Fallout 4/Skyrim with Mod support (leaps and bounds better than PS4. I bought it for PS4 at launch and played for about a year and a half before getting an xbox specifically to play with mods and have been doing that ever since. Tried to load up my old PS4 save and DL some mods but the PS mods are super limited and trash in comparison. Straight up deleted that shyt afterwards)

Sunset Overdrive is decent lil action game you can find for super cheap (I think its on gamepass too)

Xbox Game pass actually has a decent backwards compatible catalog full of some good Xbox & 360 classics

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
:ohhh::mjlol:
Add me fam Tricky R0zay
cop Pubg off cdkeys think I saw it for around 13$ a week ago

Killah Ray

Daps
Game pass definitely

Most of the exclusives are there

Forza horizon 2 is free this month

Pubg is a must own

How is Madden btw. Contemplating on getting it but not sure because it can get boring af afterwhil and rarely changes.

Not much difference between this and 18 but I haven't had time to really sit down and get into it either...

Yeah lightning struck right at my back porch and took out my cable box, ps4, and one of my hdmi ports to my tv... and everything was on a surge protector although it doesn't mean shyt when a lightning strike is that close....

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
If you're into fighting games Killer Instinct and Tekken 7 are both crack and have a very active online community. If you like boxing Fight Night Champion is still active as well.

These are some of my favorites this gen:
Gears of War 4
PUBG
Sunset Overdrive
Cuphead
Forza Horizon 3 (Forza Horizon 2 is Free with Xbox Live this month)
Ori and the Blind Forest
The Evil Within Series
Dying Light
State of Decay Series
Halo 5
Dark Souls 3
Deus Ex Series
Castle Crashers Remastered
Skyrim
Monster Hunter World
Sleeping Dogs
Rainbow Six Siege
Titanfall 2
Wolfenstein Series
Tomb Raider Series

Backwards Compatible Piff:
Ninja Gaiden Black
Metal Gear Rising
Dante's Inferno
Bayonetta
Vanquish
COD Black Ops 1 & 2

The best bang for your buck is game pass though.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
If you're into fighting games Killer Instinct and Tekken 7 are both crack and have a very active online community. If you like boxing Fight Night Champion is still active as well.

These are some of my favorites this gen:
Gears of War 4
PUBG
Sunset Overdrive
Cuphead
Forza Horizon 3 (Forza Horizon 2 is Free with Xbox Live this month)
Ori and the Blind Forest
The Evil Within Series
Dying Light
State of Decay series
Halo 5
Dark Souls 3
Deus Ex Series
Castle Crashers Remastered
Skyrim
Monster Hunter World
Sleeping Dogs
Rainbow Six Siege
Titanfall 2
Wolfenstein series

Backwards Compatible Piff:
Ninja Gaiden Black
Metal Gear Rising
Dante's Inferno
Bayonetta
Vanquish
COD Blacks Ops 1 & 2

The best bang for your buck is game pass though.
Is state of decay 2 any good? I didn't like what I saw when it was originally released. Really loved the first one and became addicted to it.

I still have never okayed pubg, but I heard it had a lot of bugs on Xbox.

Never okayed Castle Crashers so I dunno a out that. Rest of this list is solid, OP. I'd say Cuphead, Sunset Overdrive, Gears of war 4 and halo 5 are my favorites from this gen. Low-key thought OP you should have just spent the extra 200 for a Xbox one x :ufdup:

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Is state of decay 2 any good? I didn't like what I saw when it was originally released. Really loved the first one and became addicted to it.

I still have never okayed pubg, but I heard it had a lot of bugs on Xbox.

Never okayed Castle Crashers so I dunno a out that. Rest of this list is solid, OP. I'd say Cuphead, Sunset Overdrive, Gears of war 4 and halo 5 are my favorites from this gen. Low-key thought OP you should have just spent the extra 200 for a Xbox one x :ufdup:

If you like the first State of Decay you'll definitely enjoy the second iteration. It's pretty much more of the same but more refined. Better story, gameplay, animations, customization, etc. Even though its not as buggy as it was on release it still has that janky charm I'm sure you're already familiar with. The development team is constantly pumping out updates and the new DLC is dropping soon. I definitely recommend it, and if you got friends to play with even better.

Castle Crashers is dope too. Easily a top 5 couch co-op experience for me. If you like beat em ups cop that.