Games with gold September 2018 and PS+ September lineups

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Already bought GOW3 last month for £6. I clocked Monster World 1-3 about 24 years ago. I would like to finish Wonderboy 4. Other than that I'm not interested in either offering.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Glad I didn’t buy destiny during the hype

Best gow 3 numerous times . Wish it had a boss rush mode since I wouldn’t mind playing the hades boss again but I’ll download it off gp

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Destiny 2 is a trash release because all the good shyt requires DLC, the base game gonna be damn near unplayable unless you into solo'ing
It's not a trash release cause it's better than paying for the game and THEN having to get the DLC. This way all u have to do is get the DLC and u set.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What kinda person name himself PS4 but is an Xbox fan? OP got issues, the success of the PS4 probably keeps him up at night. Anyways the PS+ offerings embarrassed games for gold for September:troll:
So Destiny flop and an old game you already played is better than games you haven't :usure:
According to you all the best games that grown men are playing are free....so we winning aint we? :mjlit:
You paid full price for Destiny 2 :ufdup:
:mjlol: reporting PS4 news at that
I report gaming news :stop:
is gow3 pspro enhanced as well :jbhmm:
PS4pro enhanced :russ:
GoD 3? :ooh: that's what talking about!
Lol at this fake post. If you gave a shyt about God of War then you would have played this game a long time ago, fukk outta here :laff:
It's not a trash release cause it's better than paying for the game and THEN having to get the DLC. This way all u have to do is get the DLC and u set.
So this explains why they would make this free so fast. And even tho it's free it's really not. So this month free game is really just an expansive demo :damn:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Free already? Glad i got it free on disc or I'd be heated.

Well damn Destiny is already available. :ohhh:

They really trying to get that player base up. :pachaha:

It's a year old...and doesn't do much alone.

Destiny 2 is a trash release because all the good shyt requires DLC, the base game gonna be damn near unplayable unless you into solo'ing

And this.

They knew how to sell that Forsaken by making this shyt Free. :russ:

Yup.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Lol at this fake post. If you gave a shyt about God of War then you would have played this game a long time ago, fukk outta here :laff:
I didn't have a PS3 :umad: play Xbox One brehs. Don't enjoy PS Plus incentives brehs