Games these days are soulless

Greed

Pro
Daps
Gaming now has to be better than it’s ever been. From a price standpoint, maybe not but as far as the games out there?

There’s just too much variety. Too many developers, from big studios to small ones or even independent devs. There’s probably 3 or 4 games out there that will blow your mind, you just have to find it. Not to mention with how accessible and easy it is to find mods and such, even subpar games can become amazing with the right mods which can completely transform some games

I’ve seen folks make The Sims 4 with graphic and uncensored murder, drugs, sex and gangs. GTA 5 with DBZ mods, flying, transformations, blasts etc

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I do think a lot of these games feel stale as fukk, especially the major studio stuff and AAA shyt.

Just going by that Geoff Kiely thing the other day....all these lame ass generic Dead Space looking shyts. Then all the GAAS stuff....it just ain't interesting.

Lots of good shyt being made in the indie space though

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the guy who made EA Sports BIG ( SSX, NBA/NFL Street, Def Jam Vendetta/ FFNY, etc) said in the early 2000s if someone directed a successful game that EA was giving them blank checks to make something new/unique.
After the 2007 recession, AAA studios closed down the branches that made stuff that wasn't as profitable.

Last edited: