Games that immediately felt incredible after coming off of another game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So last night I was having issues booting up Cyberpunk on PC so I said fukk it lemme finish GoW since I got near the end, got derailed with other games and never went back. Upon booting the game and moving Kratos the fluidity of the framerate being 60+fps on top of how good the combat felt made me realize people(at least some on here) severely underplay how good the gameplay is in these games.

I recently beat FFXVI a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it overall and would give it about an 8/10. But man, I feel like God of War Ragnarok is extremely underrated not overall critically but when it comes to the smoothness of the gameplay.

I just noticed how much better the moment-to-moment combat felt and saw how the main issue I had with FFXVI was the combat felt piss poor easy and not only that, it didn't feel as good God of War's combat despite Kratos being much heavier and not animated as say Clive. I know they're two different games but the difference in controls was jarring. I also had to take a few minutes to adjust to the controls.

What games have you noticed this in from one to another?

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the first dragon age was like that for me, like an ice cream sammich on cheat day

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Man, I really hope bytchass Bungie didn't ruin our chances of getting Factions 2. Don't know why Naughty God need to defer to their input anyway.
On god naughty dog dropped 3 good multiplayers on ps3, they had a good concept give us the maps free and we can just pay for skins or unlock em