Games on Stadia will be full price

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I thought you pay for the service and youd get all the games

I thought I read an article saying that you get “stadia exclusive discounts” with your subscription:jbhmm:

If you gotta subscribe AND pay full price, it’s a tough sell for such a new & unproven platform:patrice: but I guess a lot of gamers already do that with their XBL/PSN subscriptions

They gonna have to bring the goods with their exclusive IP’s if they want to make this work but I’m guessing a lot of their IP’s are gonna be Fortnite clones and shyt like that:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@TheMaster :mjgrin: Didnt you say you was cool with getting this for cyberpunk 2077 because it will stream the games at 4k because you got high speed internet???:mjlit::mjlol:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I never had faith for one reason ....

ITS STREAMING , do you really think the AVERAGE consumer has WiFi built for something like this

I get they have state of the art servers but it doesn’t mean shyt if your WiFi provider is shyt or average

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I never had faith for one reason ....

ITS STREAMING , do you really think the AVERAGE consumer has WiFi built for something like this

I get they have state of the art servers but it doesn’t mean shyt if your WiFi provider is shyt or average

And that's NOT taking in account YOU ARE RELYING SOLELY ON THEIR SERVERS TO PLAY YOUR GAMES THAT YOU WILL NOT PHYSICALLY OWN!!! ....& What happens if their network is hacked????:laff::laff::laff:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@ORDER_66

You still chuckling huh pal ?

On the PS4 pro all ....and I mean all of aremy games are digital

I'm not broke and I don't care about the price

This thing will tide me me over until the Ps5 and maybe even after ...

If it fails it fails

I've had a Dreamcast a Sega Saturn, that dumbass Nintendo virtual reality thing in the 90s , a jaguar, a 3d0 , a Phillips system

I've had my share ...

But we keep pressing, we survive the dark times

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66

You still chuckling huh pal ?

On the PS4 pro all ....and I mean all of aremy games are digital

I'm not broke and I don't care about the price

This thing will tide me me over until the Ps5 and maybe even after ...

If it fails it fails

I've had a Dreamcast a Sega Saturn, that dumbass Nintendo virtual reality thing in the 90s , a jaguar, a 3d0 , a Phillips system

I've had my share ...

But we keep pressing, we survive the dark times

I physically OWN ALL MY GAMES BREH... except 2 games I recently brought...:mjgrin: good luck playing online only games you don't own YOU CAN'T play offline...:russ:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I physically OWN ALL MY GAMES BREH... except 2 games I recently brought...:mjgrin: good luck playing online only games you don't own YOU CAN'T play offline...:russ:

This isn't the 90s where we.had to use mom's phone line to make a connection to AOL,

I can't remember the last time I wasn't online

I'm unaffected by any of your issues buddy

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Google can only win if they get exclusive devs to work around pricing into their subs. if not, they're fukked because Sony and MS got theirs.