He really thought anybody would read all that :francis:

m8WiBlK.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh how are you not ashamed of yourself at this point
That's what I'm saying, how the fukk this guy gaming so hard like he claim yet he's 10k behind the nikkas who can't afford games :wow:

Only real accomplishment in his gaming life is double platinuming The walking dead. You gotta salute that accomplishment because that's not something most of us could claim nah mean :whew:
He really thought anybody would read all that :francis:

m8WiBlK.jpg
Why would I assume people wouldn't read something on a forum :dwillhuh: Like, this isn't YouTube. Are you implying this community is illiterate or just yourself? Did your illiterate ass then over PSN ask if anybody reads courtdog post? You know I can find out, Sony outchea recording all convos :damn:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Men who been shooting the shyt in this community for decades, who the fukk are you tho?

fukk it,Let's keep it going then..

I swear to god You don't eat more bowls of Frosted Flakes than me ! If you say you do yo a Liar! And a Fraud!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
fukk it,Let's keep it going then..

I swear to god You don't eat more bowls of Frosted Flakes than me ! If you say you do yo a Liar! And a Fraud!

I think you have it backwards, I'm the guy they say doesn't play games. So this thread was created to stop that nonsense/narrative.

I didn't randomly pick out some innocent bystander, I choose the main culprit talking that shyt and I knew he wasn't as thorough as he claimed.

The focus then stays on me because I'm the black guy. You wasn't speaking up for me when he does it. Do you need proof? Y'all are weirdos imo, so in conclusion my gamertag is Courtdog, check my receipts. Because I'll be checking yours :banderas:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah you still ain’t answer nobody in the Xbox thread why you never secured a preorder, posting all these damn threads this whole time:leostare:
to be fair to court, I aint got one either. I preordered on the day preorders opened(amazon) and my shyt says "Not yet shipped. We'll email you when available". I did get my seagate memory card in tho. fukk am I supposed to do with just a memory card amazon? shove it up my ass?:skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
monsanto is hated, tries to take over shyt. You're not a regular here so why do you come here to make suggestions about posting rights?

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say should be taken with a grain of salt.

Which I don't have built up because I'm a no till kinda guy :manny:
we support him.

you are a stain on these boards.