Gamers who lie to kick it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've noticed over the years that the biggest posters here are ghat damn casuals. We know @Rekkapryde is the ring leader. Mr. walkthrough for uncharted 3 has competition tho. This one is way more dubious, this guy been posing for a long time and thinks his possessions makes him qualified. But is he really one of us?

I'm talking about the poster...

Now I could be wrong, but let's take a look at the evidence :ohhh:

He's constantly talking about how I don't play games, but my gamertag will prove I play the most (courtdog) His gamertag says he's played 370'something games total. I own over 530.

I have a 20% higher gamerscore than him as well and I'm not a beast in that department.

He couldn't name the higher difficulty when pressed about it in Halo.

When talking shyt but challenged to a ban bet in any Xbox platform exclusive title he wouldn't do it but is always trying to do ban bets with me:francis:

There was a thread where he got called out by dominic brehetto, he offered the same fade. He wouldn't do it. All he did was post pictures of games his ppls collected and he inherited. That was his way of getting out of proving he's not a casual.

What about his Sony credentials?
He has a low score there as well, and the only games he "platinum'd" was... well, one game. Telltales the walking dead. And he did it twice, once for ps3 then again on the upgraded ps4 version

Those stats can be seen here

Can anybody vouch for him being a monster in anything ever since becoming a regular in this community? If so, cool. I just suspect guys gaming skills are probably trash. Talent usually skips a generation :hhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've noticed over the years that the biggest posters here are ghat damn casuals. We know @Rekkapryde is the ring leader. Mr. walkthrough for uncharted 3 has competition tho. This one is way more dubious, this guy been posing for a long time and thinks his possessions makes him qualified. But is he really one of us?

I'm talking about the poster...

Now I could be wrong, but let's take a look at the evidence :ohhh:

He's constantly talking about how I don't play games, but my gamertag will prove I play the most (courtdog) His gamertag says he's played 370'something games total. I own over 530.

I have a 20% higher gamerscore than him as well and I'm not a beast in that department.

He couldn't name the higher difficulty when pressed about it in Halo.

When talking shyt but challenged to a ban bet in any Xbox platform exclusive title he wouldn't do it but is always trying to do ban bets with me:francis:

There was a thread where he got called out by dominic brehetto, he offered the same fade. He wouldn't do it. All he did was post pictures of games his ppls collected and he inherited. That was his way of getting out of proving he's not a casual.

What about his Sony credentials?
He has a low score there as well, and the only games he "platinum'd" was... well, one game. Telltales the walking dead. And he did it twice, once for ps3 then again on the upgraded ps4 version

Those stats can be seen here

Can anybody vouch for him being a monster in anything, ever since becoming a regular in this community? If so, cool. I just suspect guys gaming skills are probably trash. Talent usually skips a generation :hhh:

giphy.webp

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
....... nikkas is out here exposing people who don't play as many video games as them?...thats what we doing?...
That is literally what they do... on the daily.
And it's false, so I figured I'd inject some truths into the equation and apparently that upset everyone not named Revy :wow:

I got negged by surf, all these hateful replies.

But ya boy, his receipts are mad suspect. The walking dead is the only platinum in the last 15yrs?
Barely over 40k gamerscore for mister Gamer?

And not a single person wants to address that, damn, I guess he's not that interesting. I'm sorry coli, I'll try to target bigger fish next time :whoa:

The community has spoken, you're free to fake the funk on a nasty dunk Revy. I bet the ones who are defending you are in similar boats but I'll let y'all live :handshake:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Post a pic of your Series X breh
How I know you ain't stalking me, you could be plotting to Rob me of my goods :birdman:
Nah you still ain’t answer nobody in the Xbox thread why you never secured a preorder, posting all these damn threads this whole time:leostare:
You acting like preorders was just available everywhere for everybody and everybody who wanted one got it.

I feel sorry for all the people hiking up the prices in the resale market then :damn:
This you?
I have an Xbox one X so my system has more native 4k games than whatever system you stan.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Post a photo of your TV and series X.

Surely it supports 4K resolutions.

Thread privileges need to be taken away until you show and prove.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Post a photo of your TV and series X.

Surely it supports 4K resolutions.

Thread privileges need to be taken away until you show and prove.
monsanto is hated, tries to take over shyt. You're not a regular here so why do you come here to make suggestions about posting rights?

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say should be taken with a grain of salt.

Which I don't have built up because I'm a no till kinda guy :manny: