Gamer Regrets

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I rarely trade or sell any video games I buy, but till this day I regret selling my copy of Albert Odyssey for $20 as a kid. I remember picking it up a pawn shop for $10 and thinking that $20 was a decent flip.
Fast forward to today and the game goes for $150 - $200 on ebay. :mjcry:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
My house halfway burned down couple months ago. Insurance told us not to take anything, i took a bunch of shyt though: shoes, games, clothes, etc. Went back a few weeks ago and it looked liked they started doing inventory. Saw a couple things i missed, n64 and a few cartridges. :patrice: didn't know if i should take them or not. Couple days later that bytch is broken into and the stole my 64 and a bunch of other shyt like flat screens, ylod ps3, pc, broken 360, melted controllers, pretty much everything they thought had value. :mjcry: 64 ain't worth shyt today, why they have to take it? they stole my ocarina of time, i had that bytch since i was 8.:to: i shoulda grabbed those games.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
@Kamikaze Rev u got to be shytting me.
i shouldof stacked old games and put them on ice?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My house halfway burned down couple months ago. Insurance told us not to take anything, i took a bunch of shyt though: shoes, games, clothes, etc. Went back a few weeks ago and it looked liked they started doing inventory. Saw a couple things i missed, n64 and a few cartridges. :patrice: didn't know if i should take them or not. Couple days later that bytch is broken into and the stole my 64 and a bunch of other shyt like flat screens, ylod ps3, pc, broken 360, melted controllers, pretty much everything they thought had value. :mjcry: 64 ain't worth shyt today, why they have to take it? they stole my ocarina of time, i had that bytch since i was 8.:to: i shoulda grabbed those games.
Yo thats terrible.
Im sorry to hear that breh

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Rev u got to be shytting me.
i shouldof stacked old games and put them on ice?
Some games become very rare and sky rocket in value.
I still advise against people looking at gaming as an investment though.
The flip potential really isn't there except for rare instances like the one in the OP.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I had a launch ps3 and i wanted to see spiderman 3 real bad, ain't have no money though. I sold my ps2 for like $18.50. :snoop:Didn't even see the shyt in theaters, ended up bootlegging it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So much piff from each console generation I've had over the years get lost or misplaced by lending it to fakkits that never appreciated the game in the first place. From Einhander to Tactics Ogre to Contra Alien Wars...the list goes on.:shaq2:
-
That's a huge loss

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
That's a huge loss

Feel like jabbing a pen knife into my chest and trying to puncture my heart, how much that shyt hurts 'cause for a solid period of time all I found was spotty ass Roms and the shyt prolly won't ever hit PSN like it did for Suikoden 2, which was another super rare game. Power Stone 1 and 2 are close mentions 'cause I only see Power stone 2 out for no less than $60 and you run the risk of getting a scratched up copy like I did the last time I tried to cop that shyt some Christmas' ago.