Gamer gets 20 years in prison for swatting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAN SO MANY PEOPLE PULLED FIRE ALARMS WHEN WE WERE IN SCHOOL THAT THEY STARTED FINING THE PARENTS. TOOK THEM LIKE 3 YEARS BEFORE THEY DID THOUGH. PEOPLE JUST SLAP KIDS ON THE WRISTS WHEN THEY DO DUMB shyt LIKE THIS.

I'm not talking about a school kids, I'm talking about real public buildings not school property, once again you are moving the goal post deflecting must be a cac lmao, its clear as day

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'm not talking about a school kids, I'm talking about real public buildings not school property, once again you are moving the goal post deflecting must be a cac lmao, its clear as day

I WAS TALKING ABOUT KIDS. YOU QUOTED ME. I ASSUMED YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT KIDS TOO. YOU DIDN'T SAY ADULTS.

THE BOLDED THOUGH... LMAO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I WAS TALKING ABOUT KIDS. YOU QUOTED ME. I ASSUMED YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT KIDS TOO. YOU DIDN'T SAY ADULTS.

THE BOLDED THOUGH... LMAO

a kid doing something in a school building during school hours is not the same as a teenager pulling a fire alarm in a hospital or making a bomb threat to a movie theater, use your goddamn brain

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
a kid doing something in a school building during school hours is not the same as a teenager pulling a fire alarm in a hospital or making a bomb threat to a movie theater, use your goddamn brain

DID YOU fukkING READ WHAT I WROTE? THE WHOLE POINT OF WHAT I SAID WAS KIDS GET AWAY WITH MORE BECAUSE THEY ARE KIDS. JESUS CHRIST.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This is typical millenial/gen z obliviousness not just of the value of human life, but the real consequences of their actions, I mean, this is just callous, arbitrary, and astonishingly casual. Using law enforcement resources to target people over petty grudges and online feuds, esp. in this kind of climate for police brutality? An innocent person killed by the hand of law enforcement, this had to be answered in a harsh way. I think 15 would have been fair, but sentencing is a difficult part of the justice process/

The US Attorneys Office is sending a message. Hopefully these Fortnite sociopaths hear it.
Who do you think are the WOAT millennials or Gen Z?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Jesus he’s a weird looking fukker
tyler-barriss-who-made-fatal-swatting-call-in-wichita-guilty-of-51-federal-charges__454173_.jpg

nintchdbpict000375449105.jpg
I remember this and all of the online back and forth between them. There’s an article about it that I read on Wired a while back. This fakkit’s life was beyond ass before the swatting shyt and he got off on hacking people because of the “power” he got from it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm OK with them throwing the book at him, but they need to throw the book at whoever killed the unarmed man. He also wouldn't have gotten that sitff of a sentence isf the police weren't so gotdamn incompetent and trigger happy.
Yeah I'm not absolving him but releasing an atomic bomb every time somebody gives a tip off seems dumb as hell to me. Waste of money, life, resources...

Why do I even still get shocked by this shyt tho?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I remember this and all of the online back and forth between them. There’s an article about it that I read on Wired a while back. This fakkit’s life was beyond ass before the swatting shyt and he got off on hacking people because of the “power” he got from it.
You mean this article:
It Started as an Online Gaming Prank. Then It Turned Deadly

Such a sad situation, dude clearly has mental issues and is a megalomaniac.

And fukk THAT COP who shot dude.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It's crazy how Yu-Gi-Oh predicted modern competitive gamer culture looking back :mjlol:

I remember watching that shyt even as a kid going ":childplease:Who the fukk is gonna go to a 10000 seat arena to watch some nerds play cards? And they damn sure ain't gonna be on TV" And of course thinking it was absurd that nikkas would take a game so seriously

Now we got Fortnite Tournaments airing on ABC and people calling SWAT teams on someone because they lost a game:huhldup: