Gameplay wise, what are your expectations of next gen 2k?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Why they ain’t got the LeBron 17’s in the store either...we need more colorways for shoes too.

:stopitslime:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Better crowd reactions

A real time physics engine with less canned animations

Updated lighting

A weekly highlight show for My League(kind of how NFL 2k5 had)

A partnership with TNT would be the icing on the cake for me

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
For MyLeague , when it comes to player progressions(or regression) they should show what badges change/drop-off for each player like they do with attributes. Badges in a sense are equally as important as Attributes.

Gameplay wise.. DEFENSE!! shyt was trash this year. Even changing settings, help defense should be prevalent. You know how many times, I get beat on a drive or transition and I have two guys near ball handler.. only to watch him drive for an uncontested layup or dunk :unimpressed:

Better ball handling, refine ball movement mechanics -like jump passing shouldn’t be an automatic turnover. More fluidity and obviously player signature moves/tendencies should be replicated.

More than likely aint shyt gonna change though, but we’re all still gonna cop :francis:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not much bcuz 2k14 (which dropped at the start of this gen) was pretty much the only 2k I didn’t cop from 11 til now...graphics will be better but I expect the gameplay and features to be scaled back

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Since they're bragging about it being built from the ground up, shyt better improve drastically.

No more excuses of players sliding and warping around :scust: