Gameplay wise, what are your expectations of next gen 2k?

Daps
Can’t front, as much as I think the people at 2k are lazy, greedy fukks, it’s clear they been in cruise control waiting for next gen. The jump from last gen to this gen was pretty big.

I’d personally love to see them overhaul the ratings system. The old a number scale rating system is outdated. Maybe move to something based on skill, athleticism, intangibles idk, anything besides the this guy is 99 overall bullshyt.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Can’t front, as much as I think the people at 2k are lazy, greedy fukks, it’s clear they been in cruise control waiting for next gen. The jump from last gen to this gen was pretty big.

I’d personally love to see them overhaul the ratings system. The old a number scale rating system is outdated. Maybe move to something based on skill, athleticism, intangibles idk, anything besides the this guy is 99 overall bullshyt.
Lol they were in cruise mode since 2k15. I did enjoy 16/17 a lot tho.

I want to see an actual simulation game based off skill not badges and boosting the A.I stats for a challenge. Where’s the footplanting and physics? They need better representation of playstyles you should be able to use other players weaknesses against them on hall of fame that’s non existent for my career can they please let your teammates actually contribute, stop trying to force everyone into being a star, bring alternate jerseys back to the way they were.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
2k is an esport so I wouldn't expect much until live forces them to change. With that said this is what should happen in theory. The jump in AI due to the beefed up CPU should equate to the most realistic playing game of basketball ever created. Will the changes make the game more fun to play? Who decides what is fun, who will they cater to? Wherever the most money is to their estimates. Because of that I don't expect the leap we should be getting

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Dribbling, post play, and general movement should be more physics-based and not just canned animations. You want to the players to still feel fast but still have weight and gravity to them