Gamepass is a service for struggling brown and black people

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
I was just talking to my homie Ernest about this the other day. He has a lot of connects in the gaming industry since his uncle's step-cousin-in-law, lives on the same block as a high ranking Xbox employee. He was telling me that most developers internally refer to the service as Broke Pass and would rather be working on Sony exclusives.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
More Black people play games proportionately than other groups, it's working in the industry where we come up short.

She is right that the only way you can be bored with Game Pass is if you only play new AAA games. There's over 100 games on PC and I don't know how many are on Xbox.

Not sure of the stats but:unimpressed: by the tweets of the OP.

If motherfukkers got Xboxes or gaming PCs and can afford another monthly subscription, in addition to WiFi, what's the issue?

GP doesn't add much value to me since I only wanna play certain AAA games but I wouldn't say it's for broke nikkas. :yeshrug:

And brehettes ain't even playing video games like that. :rudy:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I was just talking to my homie Ernest about this the other day. He has a lot of connects in the gaming industry since his uncle's step-cousin-in-law, lives on the same block as a high ranking Xbox employee. He was telling me that most developers internally refer to the service as Broke Pass and would rather be working on Sony exclusives.
I know this dude , real shyt:ohhh:

Heard the same thing, met him a few times actually in Camp, then Jail, then Africa, breh wild as fukk

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
The last thing you need is a subscription service if you don't have money for individual games.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
let's make this hoe and her views famous.
UKVu0t8.gif