Gamecube came to america 20 years ago! 11/18/01

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GameCube is weird to me because it came out after n64 but still feels like the most modern nintendo console in my head. Everything after has been straight up gimmicks

Its actually funny when you think about the fact that we’re only really one console generation ahead of it if you take into account how much the wii and wii-u were the same. The switch being a handheld didn’t really boost the power that much either.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Mario Kart Double Dash:blessed:

Tapping the shyt outta the A buttom and whiplashing the controller during the 3...2...1... countdown :lolbron:

fukk birdo and bowser always knocking me off on rainbow road:pacspit:. Koopa,paratroopa and toad were my go to characters.

GameCube is weird to me because it came out after n64 but still feels like the most modern nintendo console in my head. Everything after has been straight up gimmicks

Its actually funny when you think about the fact that we’re only really one console generation ahead of it if you take into account how much the wii and wii-u were the same. The switch being a handheld didn’t really boost the power that much either.

Probably has to do with the graphics? For me I think the wii's and gamecube's graphic are the same level. The only differences with the wii is that you can play online, purchase and download games and all the other stuff while hooked up on the internet. That wii remote was a huge gimmick. I remember my uncles and I were all :krs: with the wiimote and wii trailer teasers. And when thst twilight princess trailer was release :ohlawd:.

Nintendo got us hook with that exaggerated wii trailer. Motherfukkers were jump across the living room and sweating wity them wiimotes:mjlol:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tapping the shyt outta the A buttom and whiplashing the controller during the 3...2...1... countdown :lolbron:

fukk birdo and bowser always knocking me off on rainbow road:pacspit:. Koopa,paratroopa and toad were my go to characters.

Probably has to do with the graphics? For me I think the wii's and gamecube's graphic are the same level. The only differences with the wii is that you can play online, purchase and download games and all the other stuff while hooked up on the internet. That wii remote was a huge gimmick. I remember my uncles and I were all :krs: with the wiimote and wii trailer teasers. And when thst twilight princess trailer was release :ohlawd:.

Nintendo got us hook with that exaggerated wii trailer. Motherfukkers were jump across the living room and sweating wity them wiimotes:mjlol:

Yeah certain characters were stronger and would basically bully you if they hit lol. Me and my boy wore that game out man, I took those days for granted.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
The switch to me is all gamecube,wii,wii, ds in one. I just hope nintendo release a powerful next gen HOME console and keep the switch as an alternative portable console (DS). We probaly won't get that unfortunately.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
My old childhood neighbors had owned it, I swear I was tryna play that shyt every other day:pachaha:

Always played this TMNT game and Cubix with them at times