Game Pass subscriber news: 2020

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So 2 threads :gucci:

You want me to post all the post referencing subscription numbers also? They are numerous

Let’s also pretend the on going narrative for the past several months hasn’t been, “sony needs to come up with a answer to gamepass or they’re in trouble” when our response has been, “is gamepass ever even gonna be profitable?”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And because you asked…a small sample

shyt, gamepass grew 5 million subs since covid started. They at 15 mill subs now, and I read that even getting to 20 mill would pay for the Zenimax acquisition alone.

Gamepass has around 15 million subscribers.

15 million gamepass subscribers and growing

Gamepass is at 18 million subscribers, so likes just say 15 million that pay the full 180 a year.

That's 2.7 billion a year

There’s already 20 million Gamepass subscribers, the question of its success/viability has already been answered. It will only go up from here as more Xbox hardware becomes available and more games release.

Microsoft making 340 mil a month alone from subscribers on

Gamepass has over 23 million active subscribers meaning potentially 20 million gamers will be playing BF6 day 1, what battlefield game ever had 20 million players?

I truly believe returnal 2 will be in gamepass because they already have 23 million subscribers. By the time returnal 2 or whatever they working on drops? Likely 50+million and they can't pass on all that. If MLB the show can be day 1 then so can this...

:shaq:

The last official number was 18 million. If they're at 22 then that's growth but perhaps because reporters claimed 23 they're waiting to pass that before putting out new numbers.

you're instructed to not acknowledge the 25-30 million gamepass subscribers, doing that will lead to acknowledging the fact you don't need an Xbox to enjoy gamepass

Yall are so stanned out you don’t even know you’re doing it anymore

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I just signed up yesterday for $1 for my pc to play back 4 blood. shyt is really good. Wont do monthly but will pay for it whenever I feel the need.