Game of Thrones: Sixth Book (The Winds of Winter to be released in 2016)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Not likely. Sanderson would have to put aside his Mormonism.
Do you think ASOIAF is too brutal/mature for him? I knew he was religious but I just started getting into Sanderson.
Rather they give it to Steven Eriksson to finish (but I'm a Malazan stan)
I’ll have to look into him, I’m not a huge reader but I’ve been getting into it more.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Do you think ASOIAF is too brutal/mature for him? I knew he was religious but I just started getting into Sanderson.

Most likely. His site has an FAQ page where he addresses some questions he gets asked often. One answer touches on the use of murder in his own work, or swearing, versus his religious beliefs. Going by that, the implication is pretty strong that Martin's free-for-all would be outside Sanderson's personal boundaries.

Code:
https://faq.brandonsanderson.com/article-categories/religion/

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I’ll have to look into him, I’m not a huge reader but I’ve been getting into it more.
The main series is ten very big books with a lot of different storylines, so it might be a big undertaking if you ain't in to reading like that. Very much worth it if you get in to it though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:francis:

sanderson gon have to finish these books for that fat fukk martin

He won’t do it. He’s pretty big in his own right now and the circumstances for him finishing Wheel Of Time were quite different ten years ago.

That plus no author whose become a best seller wants to have the reputation for cleaning up what other legendary authors left behind. Martin has had PLENTY of time to get his shyt in order whereas Jordan was literally working to finish WOT until the day he died. He wasn’t doing tv show scripts, side stories, spin-offs, etc. And i’m not blaming Martin for getting his money and writing what inspires him, its just that if Martin actually passes before finishing the series I guarantee the public sentiment will be much different than when Jordan passed