Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After last week's episode, this episode was damn near unwatchable....

I just watched it and I don't remember anything from it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Balon Greyjoy calling his son a fool :childplease:

That's some super magical irony for everyone. Children pay for the sins of the father.
I kind of want Balon to die slow, even though I dont fukk with Theon NoJoy at all. Its his fault his son the way he is.

Joffrey getting put to bed. :dead:

Tywin forcing Sansa to hear all that about her family :wow:

Arya, the true Wolf of the Stark clan. :obama:

Another W for #Targset . Mhyssa :blessed:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Better watch it again.

Grey Winds head on Robb's body
Tywin sonning Joffrey again
Arya putting it that knife work
Jon Snow taking 3 shots and smiling
Stannis deciding to go North

Ending was shyt but everything else was :lawd:

:snoop:@Jon thinking Ygritte wasn't gonna try to body him
587.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

C'mon, breh...

Jon Snow and Sam making it back to Castle Black

Bran and company going north of the wall with the dragonglass

Tyrion and Tywin sonning Joffrey and making him go to bed early :dead:

Varys trying to send Shae away

Arya finally snapping and pulling out the coin Jaqen H'gard gave her. Valar Morghulis :wow:

Theon's sister basically shunning her pops and going to save Theon

Ser Davos learning how to read, freeing Gendry and making Stanis bo$$ up & head north

Jaime Lannister is back at King's Landing

Daenerys having an entire city accept her as their liberator

This is just off of memory from seeing the show 2 hours ago. So much going on leading into next season :noah:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arya with that prison shank work. I told you, the STARKS still strong. We got wheel barrow Bran. Jon Snow the simp, aka the cat eater. We got ARYA knife woman. And Rickon, the tiny wolf. We don't claim Sansa anymore. You Lannisters can keep her.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyrion was right tywin only cares about himself not the family

:laff: at serving robbs head to sansa, I hope Joffrey the gawd comes through with that I hate that whiny bytch

Episode was boring overall, especially bran and sams parts

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This was a nice ending to a decent season. Not much actually happened or progressed ALL SEASON but it was still pretty great. Only Game of Thrones can get away with 5 episodes of filler in a 10 episode season and still be considered a great show.

A few things tho:

- ENOUGH with the Theon shyt! We ended the season with him the same way we started it! :wtf: He was NEVER that good of a character for all this extra pointless screen time. I don't care what its "setting up" from the books, those are minutes that I'd rather be seeing Arya, Tyrion, Khaleesi, or damn near any other character.

- The White Walkers been coming since Season One...Come already! What they waiting on, contract negotiations? They trading players? :aicmon: Come the fukk South already....Their storyline is getting boring too.

- Khaleesi on some Spartacus shyt, freeing slaves left and right, building a movement, not just an army...Good storyline...Having said that, she was never in danger or faced real conflict this season. Just looked pretty, smirked at some dudes, then freed more slaves. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. :shaq2: She needs someone to verbally spar with like in the Lannister scenes.

- Tywin is the MVP of the season...He didn't have a single scene where I wasn't glued to his every word. :lawd:

- Props to Sam for shutting up the haters who were clowning him for leaving the White Walker dagger a couple episodes back... :myman:

- Nice that they setup the sacrilege in killing a guest with Bran's fireside story for next season...but will it be enough? Everyone that heard the news about the Starks didn't even care about the hospitality issue...they all were like ":yeshrug: shyt happens, who's next on deck?"

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jeez man. they really need to ease up on these corny ass endings. the jon/ygritte make out scene...this one with khalessi...come on GoT, you're better than that.

the finale was underwhelming since it's coming off the back of that :ooh::gladbron::ohhh: fest from last week but it was a good episode. i do wish there was a bit more to it then just simply setting things up for next season though. it's gonna be a long drought, so something more significant would've been nice.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Khaleesi's squad is full of nothing but simps. She gets handed everything and is so pretentious and self-righteous. I'm tired of that bs, shes building an army to kill thousands and she thinks shes all morally superior for freeing the slaves... Her arc is lame, shes the only one that hasn't taken any L's and is just coasting.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Man simpin ass jonny.... arya bran and sansa tho. (I can't hate the l gawdess sansa. I luv that dumb hoe :to:) arya and the Hound dispatching nikkas :whew: das my orphan girl :blessed:

ppl saying this episode sucks were really rexpecting too much. I think it was the perfect setup for next season.

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Don't know if anyone caught this but

bytches were like "ooooh thats him :inlove:" to Podrick Payne when he came running to tell Tyrion something

Lol I wish I was him :myman: