Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I guess from that Gif that this group really fd up and Dany had to come rescue them all, but not all made it out

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Can you give a us a cliff notes of the EP breh?

Gendry makes it back to Eastwatch fukked up :damn: damn near has Frostbite...Davos tells everyone to send the Ravens telling the rest of Westeros that shyt is VERY REAL :damn:
Jorah and the Hound begin to speculate that the way to kill the wights is to kill the White Walkers
They have a zombie tied up to bring back to King's Landing
The Hound starts throwing rocks at the wights
The wights attack
The wights begin to surround them, you don't realize how many it is of them until you see like 300,000 of them bytches around only 7 of them
One of the characters die
Another one of the characters gets tossed into a whole crowd of wights :picard:
One of the characters almost gets pulled under water by the wights but, he makes it barely
Dany comes with her three dragons and does what she does
One of the white walkers throws an ice pick at one of the dragons killing it instantly
Everyone gets on Dany's dragon to fly back
Jon decides to stay behind to fight off the wights
He gets surrounded after Dany leaves him
Looks like he's about to die until Benjen comes to save him
Benjen gives him his horse
Jon rides off watching Benjen get presumably pulled limb from limb :picard:

That's all I saw

niguez

All Star
Daps
Freefolk doesn't have any links nor do the usual streaming spots. Interesting.. people shook to upload?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah from spoilers I just read it's legit

Gendry makes it back to Eastwatch fukked up :damn: damn near has Frostbite...Davos tells everyone to send the Ravens telling the rest of Westeros that shyt is VERY REAL :damn:
Jorah and the Hound begin to speculate that the way to kill the wights is to kill the White Walkers
The wights attack
The wights begin to surround them, you don't realize how many it is of them until you see like 300,000 of them bytches around only 7 of them
One of the characters almost gets pulled under water by the wights but, he makes it barely
One of the white walkers throws an ice pick at one of the dragons killing it instantly

That's all I saw

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The wights attack

That's all I saw

Good shyt homie. Rep coming...

I KNEW Gendry wasn't going to die after one episode of being back

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I read pretty much the whole episode. WTF they just jammed packed a season's worth of shyt in one episode. I ain't even one of them complaining niccas but if the freefolk thread on reddit is legit this shyt is crazy.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Freefolk doesn't have any links nor do the usual streaming spots. Interesting.. people shook to upload?
HBO Spain accidentally put the episode up, so the kid was watching it on demand/HBO GO and streamed it live via IG.

Same kid said he was downloading the episode and attempting to upload it, but right before his second stream of the episode was over he abruptly ended it and said IG terminated the stream and he meant no harm, didn't know it was so serious, yadda yadda, so I'm thinking any chance of him uploading it is over.

maybe someone else did it before HBO Spain realized their error, but I doubt it. Most we might get is a recording of the kids IG stream.