Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Bounty

All Star
Daps
this aint a spoiler just a guess. i dont think khaleesi gonna make it breh :mjcry:
i feel like the plot is setting up jon to take over as the targ heir :mjcry:
I think they both dont make it. They both sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

Im starkset but i dont want these characters to die

:to:

I thought tormund was done for:damn:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I don't understand how such a show gets leaked and every other show doesn't. This was obviously done on purpose. All this accidental airing talk is BS. Spain aired/leaked that shyt early to fukk with the US.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
@MalikX you foul for taking my theory and posting it in the regular thread :mjlol:

Breh I been obsessed with these books since 2010. The theories that Dany dies and never takes the Iron Throne have been on Reddit/ASOIAF forums for about 3-4 years now :pachaha: You posted the scene but people (diehard ASOIAF fans) been talking about Dany dying forever. That's why I laugh when nikkas say they're getting spoiled when millions of people have been dissecting this man's books for YEARS now. But you DID tell me to rewatch the HOU scene and what I got from it was D&D have been laying the foundation from the beginning. That scene made little sense in Season 1 or Season 2 (whichever one it came from) but it makes total sense now. It could be interpreted as Dany dies in the North but it could also be interpreted that Dany leaves her past behind to be with Jon.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I don't understand how such a show gets leaked and every other show doesn't. This was obviously done on purpose. All this accidental airing talk is BS. Spain aired/leaked that shyt early to fukk with the US.
How does it air and nobody is checking on it to remove it off air?:troll:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Watched this late last night

I'm still :laff: @

Sansa finding all those real life Coli smileys in Arya's bag. Someone needs to photoshop :mjcry: and :mjpls:onto the faces she pulls out.

Now that I really think about it Arya is fukking crazy :huhldup:

Carrying faces with her and threatening Sansa with no fukks given :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I hope you didn't read that shyt somewhere, since the plot dropped :ufdup:
:to:
nah breh. when the episode leaked last time i aint even post in the thread until the ep dropped :manny:
i dont like spoiling shyt for the brehs

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
How does it air and nobody is checking on it to remove it off air?:troll:
:mindblown:shyt was up for an hour and being streamed on IG. Last night them HBO heads must have felt as helpless as Bran watching the army of the dead march towards the wall.