Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Is Arya already on to Littlefinger? Is she intentionally doing this to open sansas eyes and permanently handle Littlefinger? Did she scare and reveal her faceless man shyt to entice Sansa to set him up so Arya could become him and learn his secrets?

I guess the idea of tyrion riding a dragon is dead. Jon absolutely will ride rhaegal or the only one allowed to.. Leaving tyrion without a mount. Unless I only assumed it was viserion that died. That's one major major theory dead.

How does Cersei play in the war for the living now that Dany has completely turned her focus on the walkers?

Is the valenquar prophecy going to come to fruition? If so, is it because cersei refuses to set aside petty shyt even with evidence, so Jamie has to end her?

Back to viserion, does a walker ride him? Night king? A wight? Can he be ridden? Is he a paper machete dragon now that dies the instant fire touches him? (oooh all the entendres there)

Too loaded, will have to re-watch to get more questions to ask and hopefully catch answers I missed

Edit just to acknowledge all those drunken typos. Got damn.
Nah, I think Arya is scaring Sansa to show her "true self". IMO that will lead to her revealing she's with the North and Jon and Arya will set her sight on Petyr with Sansa's assit.

Did Three Mount prophesy made it in the show though? :patrice: this could one of the things D&D do to deviate from the books.

Same with the valanquar prophesy. The show didn't show that part of Maggy's dialogue with Cersei so if Jamie doesn't kill her it doesn't neccesarily mean it will be debunked in the books.

How do people know it was Viserion? :dwillhuh: anyways, if the WW can ride dead horses, it wouldn't shock they can ride dead dragons. The visual of the Night King wrecking havoc with a fukking ice dragon is :damn: :merchant:

I think Cersei and the game of thrones politics will comeback after the WW are defeated. Either that or the Night King might fukk around and destroy King's Landing :dead:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Nope its not even the greatest HBO leak

Did you forget the entire season 4 of The Wire leaked months before it aired on tv
:damn:I forgot about that shyt. I remember buying that season on the street in New Jersey and bringing it back to Canada. nikkaz was like:mindblown:how tf do you have this shyt already?

Last edited: