Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Judging by the way it was aired I doubt many people had the appropriate HD capturing equipment ready. Seemed like a random mistake by HBO Spain that people werent ready for.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
But when Jon killed the WW all the zombies went down except the one. Does that mean each individual WW can reanimate the dead and do the dead "die" when they're animator dies? :mindblown:

Also, did Thoros take a sword to the neck to get healed up? :wtf:
yea they each must control major portions of people. Thors was bleeding so the fire sword sealed the wound. Thoros is a g lowkey one of my favs

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But when Jon killed the WW all the zombies went down except the one. Does that mean each individual WW can reanimate the dead and do the dead "die" when they're animator dies? :mindblown:

Also, did Thoros take a sword to the neck to get healed up? :wtf:

I don't know. IDontKnowIDontKnowIDONTAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHfukkfukkfukk! :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And I'm pretty sure there's gonna be one :manny:

It should have been up by now, these dudes in Spain are lacking. I know it's 6am there, but if that shyt had been up for 1 hour in the US, doesn't matter what time it is there would be thousands of DL links by now :smh:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Judging by the way it was aired I doubt many people had the appropriate HD capturing equipment ready. Seemed like a random mistake by HBO Spain that people werent ready for.
Basically

I just randomly happened to go on freefolk and their thread about the Spanish breh on IG Live was just starting, I know that dude doesn't know how to capture shyt. This big fish guy done hit twitch and YouTube, so I know he don't know to upload shyt either.