Votes: 53 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Jon Simp still in effect. :mjlol: I would rock with Stannset but his team is straight Laker 06 status. The moment with his daughter was :to: tho. Lannister gang still running shyt. Stank set still being ordered around like 40 special backpage hos. And khalessi connor is still a loser.
Lannisters don't run shyt anymore

Those zealots gonna turn on that harlot

llt23

All Star
Daps
Show is catching up to the books. Theres stuff from book 5 (the latest book) in this season.

Also nobody mentioned or seems to care that the witch boy Stark hasnt been on yet :skip:

Daps
Reppin
harlem
:francis:
fukking showbox setting me up

I couldn't sleep knowing there was 3 more episodes outchea

:mjcry:

Now I gotta wait 4 weeks for a new one

Put spoiler tags on episodes 2-4...

how the fukk a bunch of harpies gonna almost take out the greatest swordsman alive. Looking like he about to chop up like that guy in spain with katana, but he out here looking like brett farve out of retirement :upsetfavre: i want to hear more about rhaegar.:ufdup: Better leave him and grey worm alive.

King Tommen (King L) getting herbed up by his mom and bytch. :russ:And now these templars making him :hamster:. Ain't looking good for Lannisters. Cercei trying to make power moves. :comeon: Tywin or tyrion can't check her so you know some dumb shyt gonna happen. Jamie looking:flabbynsick:

Kind of mad I watched all this but fukk it. This season looking like straight piff :whew:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Show is catching up to the books. Theres stuff from book 5 (the latest book) in this season.

Also nobody mentioned or seems to care that the witch boy Stark hasnt been on yet :skip:
i dont really care for that little shyt, but i want that smug bytch kalesi to be raped by 1000 dorthraki and their horses.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Are the unsullied supposed to be the greatest soldiers alive?

:patrice:

they are the best when fighting together in a battle as a unit of spearmen. but on that one on one shyt not all of them are on grey worm's level. thats why he the leader i suppose.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Jon Snow :whoo: come up season

Dude had me crying at that execution. "You ain't going? I ain't gonna ask you again :mjpls:"

"Take him outside.:camby: Get my sword. :ld:"

"Any last words? :ufdup:"

"cmon bruh don't be lke that. i was just scared :to: i always been scared. i'm a bytch - there, i said it. let me live.:damn:"

":scust:... ho ass nikka :wow:" *chop*

:banderas::noah::salute:

got stannis heaux choosin too:ohlawd:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Jon Snow :whoo: come up season

Dude had me crying at that execution. "You ain't going? I ain't gonna ask you again :mjpls:"

"Take him outside.:camby: Get my sword. :ld:"

"Any last words? :ufdup:"

"cmon bruh don't be lke that. i was just scared :to: i always been scared. i'm a bytch - there, i said it. let me live.:damn:"

":scust:... ho ass nikka :wow:" *chop*

:banderas::noah::salute:

got stannis heaux choosin too:ohlawd:
She needs that blood :merchant:

Status
Not open for further replies.