Game Of Thrones is now in Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos On HBO Max

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
What systems do you guys have? I just got the Samsung Q950A sound system. Supposed to be Atmos.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:russell: nothing will make me watch thay again first 3 seasons was flames 10/10 season 4 8/10. And then the production value went up but the script and sense went out the window. fukk D&D, and fukk Martin for allowing it to happen by noy turning in new material. Im here for house of the dragon though but one slip, just one and im out. And im not paying for HBO MAx fukkem

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:russell: nothing will make me watch thay again first 3 seasons was flames 10/10 season 4 8/10. And then the production value went up but the script and sense went out the window. fukk D&D, and fukk Martin for allowing it to happen by noy turning in new material. Im here for house of the dragon though but one slip, just one and im out. And im not paying for HBO MAx fukkem
Broke babble

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

See you every Sunday :myman:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Broke babble
Broke not young man, im cheap. Plus I got real debrid and live iptv for like 9dollars a month. can't beat that. Try watching anything past season 4 without the character acting totally different than before for no reason at all. Tyrion became dumb, cersei smart, etc etc etc yes it had a great combination of t*ts and action but the series took a dive after season 3.
Basically they withe washed chatacters and were afraid of killing them off. Also phoned it in to do star wars and got Bushed by Disney for murdering GOT :russ:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did a rewatch during the pandemic. First 4 seasons are still up there with the best of the best. As good as anything I’ve ever peeped. The Wire/Sopranos level of quality.

Season 5 & 6 there’s a drop it it’s still a good show. Season 6 ends with two great eps but during those seasons you can see hints of the train wreck that was coming and then I started season 7 and the sudden drop in writing quality hits you like a sledge hammer smh.