Game Of Thrones is now in Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos On HBO Max

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
fukk them nikkas no :pacspit: for them final seasons

I’m here for House of the Dragon though :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That's the one thing HBO Max was missing. They need to upgrade all they OG content happy to hear it we gonna eat :ahh:

breh you can tell that most of the HBO Max Originals are shot in extremely high fidelity but they limitting to 1080p :martin:

hell even their new juggernaut HBO seriea Euphoria is on high quality film and they won't up the streaming quality. They won't even put out a damn bluray :dahell:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
i mean thats cool if you want to see garbage in HD :unimpressed:

where that fukkin book 6 mane fukk all this shyt :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
breh you can tell that most of the HBO Max Originals are shot in extremely high fidelity but they limitting to 1080p :martin:

hell even their new juggernaut HBO seriea Euphoria is on high quality film and they won't up the streaming quality. They won't even put out a damn bluray :dahell:

Yes Euphoria is shot on film. Even in regular HD it's beautiful. When they do the upgrade on that :whoo:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk HBO for this :beli:

Bout to make me run this shyt back to see/hear how beautiful it was

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Only the last season was bad. One of the GOAT shows before that... :manny:
I thought the first 2 seasons were goat status, 3rd was really good... but startin with 4 it just got progressively worse until that abomination of a final season... IMO that spoiled the entire show.. like the reason you stickin with the show for some 8 9 years is to see an epic finale and they really let us all down on that score and ill never forgive them for it :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I thought the first 2 seasons were goat status, 3rd was really good... but startin with 4 it just got progressively worse until that abomination of a final season... IMO that spoiled the entire show.. like the reason you stickin with the show for some 8 9 years is to see an epic finale and they really let us all down on that score and ill never forgive them for it :birdman:

Alright...