Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
This spoiler shyt is getting out of hand.
They exiled me from the season 2 thread because of a theory :russ: a theory that probably wont even happen
What a bunch of crybabies, i swear. Joffrey already spoiled this
lots-of.gif
in that thread

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
This spoiler shyt is getting out of hand.
They exiled me from the season 2 thread because of a theory :russ: a theory that probably wont even happen
What a bunch of crybabies, i swear. Joffrey already spoiled this
lots-of.gif
in that thread
I got exiled too and I haven't even read the book :mjlol:. I mentioned the names of the 3 wild dragons, and they snitched on me.
I don't even remember what Joffrey says in the original GOT. I was lowkey upset about those Helaena prophecies this last episode.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Lol. I saw my alerts and it said 3 points for spoilers and said I couldn't post in that thread anymore....I couldn't do nothing but laugh.
I really don't know what is going to happen on this show to even spoil anything.
I see what that one poster was saying with Denzel “putting cases on everybody” gif :dead:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
They should make a section in the bushes called "The Wall" for ppl who " spoil" Hotd

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I thought season 2 was overall pretty good, but so many people complained about 'nothing happening' and someone reminded me that a lot of people came to the original GOT late. They were able to binge several seasons at once or came to the show when battles and Dragons became a much bigger part of the show.