Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was like, yo this episode dry as hell till auntie snuck out the club to get the chopper out the car.

I knew some shyt was going to go down, but I wasn’t ready for it to happen inside the damn church. :whew:

She caught them lacking, but gave them a pass. :snoop: Should have just let the chopper sing, end the war and let the seven sort em out.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I was like, yo this episode dry as hell till auntie snuck out the club to get the chopper out the car.

I knew some shyt was going to go down, but I wasn’t ready for it to happen inside the damn church. :whew:

She caught them lacking, but gave them a pass. :snoop: Should have just let the chopper sing, end the war and let the seven sort em out.

At the end of the day, she's not a kinslayer. Even if she did say dracarys, would the kingdom bend the knee to Rhaenyra? I doubt it :manny:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
People, Rhaenys couldn't just blast the altar/dais like she's got a killshot in COD.

The guy who crowned Aegon? That's the high septon, who's basically the pope in the south.
She burns the entire royal family + him kills the reputation of whoever follows.

Especially in a room full of witnesses, both noble and smallfolk.

She already did damage just ripping out from underneath them like that, with all the bodies she got but Hollywood is gonna always go for the cool shot/moment even if they'd be better served with more intentional actions/directing.

She could've easily landed on the steps, roared and then tossed a green banner at the ground for her dragon to alight and still got the exact same message across and not kill a bunch of defenseless commoners.

I don't understand how some people are so bad at this ish.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are some scenes that are just :scust: to watch Larys live onlyfans is his payoff. Criston has 9 lives with his hot head. I might have to read the book because i am getting spoilers here and there from twitter