Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Very strong opening ep. Started out very dialogue heavy, similar to the first season of GoT. Presented all the stakes well, and the buildup to that birth - and the aftermath - were very well done. I'm not sure what audiences will think though. Thrones fans will like it probably, but there will be an adjustment going from a show with multiple characters who were essentially main characters...to a show with 2-3 central characters and lots of side pieces moving around the board.

Also I'm rather weary of how book readers are going to take some future events. Some wild shyt is on the way.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:mjlol:
hc3uxp9gp4j91.png

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that was a great first ep. Sapochnik blessed it. Gorgeous shots and damn it’s nice to have quality writing back on the menu.

Viserys went to bat for his bro but Daemon is just a savage. Heir for a day is some foul shyt to say after your brothers SON AND WIFE died lmao

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Pilot definitely hit a home run tonight and restored the early GoT vibes. I have such high hopes for this season now. Whoever is playing Viserys is killing it and Matt Smith is proving to be an excellent cast so far. :banderas:

The hesitation in Rhaenrya’s voice when she said dracarys. :mjcry: