Game of Thrones Binge Thread? *potential spoiler alert*

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
On season two, I have to re read the books because I can't remember some things clearly. By the last book though, what was happening in the far east with Daenerys and in the wall with John was much more interesting than any Westerosi politics, Littlefinger, Varys, Cersei, all of them.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I binged it last year. I got mad all over again.

I was cool with the Sand Snakes shyt. I was cool with everything from Bran. I didn't mind the Faceless Men stuff. But from the second half of Season 8 Ep. 3 until the end is literally the worst TV in history.

Anyone rewatching or watching for the first time just watch till season 7 and read a synopsis. It'll save you, trust.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Oh wow, so season 5 is where the tv creators started their own story?
Yes and no. Some parts of season 6 are from the books, some are from GRRM's outline that he gave them, and some is what they made up whole cloth.

Seasons 7 and 8 are really the only seasons that are fully from the tv show writers, as GRRM stopped working with them by then.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
On the last ep. Yeah, Dany’s arc shoulda ended better. I don’t know why they had to turn her into the Mad Queen. The writers did build her up properly, but They coulda went several other ways, including the happy ending where Jon and Dany marry. They even teased it before Jon killed her.

Edit: yeah, the finale was bad. I understand the hate it gets, but I’m not gonna say it’s a shyt show. Everything fell off in the second to last ep when the bells rang and Dany reigned fire.

Last edited: