Game manuals not being like they use to be Unappreciation

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Man, I was anticipating reading a bunch of fukkery for the GTA 5 Instruction manual. All I got was 4 pages of control use and bullshyt. :stopitslime: I wanted to read song listings too. I hate how these game companies are tossing them in the bushes. I enjoy them and feel my game isn't complete if I don't have it.
than manual is gonna be in the bushes after 1 day :childplease:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not really, they just trying to cut costs.

Same thing with Poland Spring shrinking the size of their bottle caps.

Besides, with Gamefaqs in existence, its pretty pointless to buy guides anyways

yup, why print out millions of manuals that most won't read and will have access to online???? just a waste of money and resources.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I loved the hell out of the San Andreas manual. Didn't even look at the one for GTA IV.

It's kinda weird that that manual is iOS only. I kinda hate that with most apps.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They say they trynna save paper but its really about cutting costs... the real manual is a pdf file somewhere anyway... And besides, lets keep it 100%, besides looking for the controller configuration we didnt read the manual that much anyway...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
They say they trynna save paper but its really about cutting costs... the real manual is a pdf file somewhere anyway... And besides, lets keep it 100%, besides looking for the controller configuration we didnt read the manual that much anyway...
That's why I copped the guide :win:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Shiiiitt, if I had a decent car ride home after getting the game, best believe I cracked that bytch open on the way home and read that manual. I would enjoy reading the backstories and whatever else they would have in there. I get why they don't do it anymore, but the throwback nikka in me misses it. I thought gta was gonna have it thought for nostalgia's sake, plus they would always have way more shyt in theirs than other games.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
it used to be nice but with the technology we have now there is really no need to it. physical copies of video games only take up space.