Game boxing video surfaces........he aint no pro but Meek is food

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka what the fukk is that by both of them :mjlol:

:mjlol: at OP saying Game by a landslide like that weak slow combination is anything to right home about. Anybody with a basic pugilistic background would drop him in seconds.

nikkas need to stay in they lane

Nobody talkin about game vs somebody with a boxing background tho :dwillhuh: Vs meek and meek was puttin in a lot of effort with that bullshyt, look at his face when he threw that wombo combo :russ: Game shyt look casual

I'm not a big fan of either of this nikkas but it is what it is

Daps
nikka what the fukk is that by both of them :mjlol:

:mjlol: at OP saying Game by a landslide like that weak slow combination is anything to right home about. Anybody with a basic pugilistic background would drop him in seconds.

nikkas need to stay in they lane

Game by a LANDSLIDE,you acting like Meek is trained or sum shyt my nikka:childplease:

Both nikkas is untrained so now we have to go by the FACTS

Game is bigger and stronger FACT
Game has more technique and power FACT
Game has had tons of fights,Meek has had 0 FACT

Game by a LANDSLIDE FACT:pachaha:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody talkin about game vs somebody with a boxing background tho :dwillhuh: Vs meek and meek was puttin in a lot of effort with that bullshyt, look at his face when he threw that wombo combo :russ: Game shyt look casual

I'm not a big fan of either of this nikkas but it is what it is
Meek's stance was straight up garbo!!:gag::scusthov:

and dude is from philly too which is a boxing hotbed:smh:

Daps
Neither ONE of them can throw punches. Meek toooooooo soft and Game toooo stiff, he throws like them slow muscle bound niqqas.

i would knock both these fakkits out at the same time, especially the little one. looking like a soccer mom out here.

True,but Game def is the one I'd put money on

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Meek's stance was straight up garbo!!:gag::scusthov:

and dude is from philly too which is a boxing hotbed:smh:

I don't think this nikka fully aware of everything like that. He can't get it right for nothing on this social media shyt because I think he actually believe he doin somethin with that shyt or else why even do it, let it get recorded and put out there

This nikka weak as fukk :russ: I don't think breh has ever been in a fight in his life

Daps
I don't think this nikka fully aware of everything like that. He can't get it right for nothing on this social media shyt because I think he actually believe he doin somethin with that shyt or else why even do it, let it get recorded and put out there

This nikka weak as fukk :russ: I don't think breh has ever been in a fight in his life

:laff: Exactly. When nikkas record and post something in today's era it's too show off,so you know Meek thought he was doing something :russ:

nikka prolly wishing he never posted it now :mjcry:

nikkas know his hand game TRASH now :yeshrug:

And Meek never been in a fight fam.

Ar-Ab and Beans both stamped that:mjlol: