Gabrielle Union With the Lil Kim Stimulus Package?

Daps
9e-35dfb4-w320.png

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I really hate what she did to her face. She looked great for a woman of 50.
I'm about to be 43 in a few months (which even sounds crazy to say but ok :beli: ).

It has never occurred to me to spend a whole bunch of money on... this shyt, 'ways to seem youthful,' idk, w/e tf you wanna call it. That's weirdo shyt, it is what it is. We all age, the trick is to sit yo ass down somewhere and do so gracefully. Give it to the youngins, it's their time. (bytches like Bernice Burgos irk me, let your daughter shine, you hating ass bytch.)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm about to be 43 in a few months (which even sounds crazy to say but ok :beli: ).

It has never occurred to me to spend a whole bunch of money on... this shyt, 'ways to seem youthful,' idk, w/e tf you wanna call it. That's weirdo shyt, it is what it is. We all age, the trick is to sit yo ass down somewhere and do so gracefully. Give it to the youngins, it's their time. (bytches like Bernice Burgos irk me, let your daughter shine, you hating ass bytch.)

my girl is around ur age and she says has multiple friends getting BBL's and/or tummy tucks and breast lifts, and she said she is determined to age gracefully even if her t*ts go down to her belly button.....:damn:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
my girl is around ur age and she says has multiple friends getting BBL's and/or tummy tucks and breast lifts, and she said she is determined to age gracefully even if her t*ts go down to her belly button.....:damn:
:picard: Oh no, there are (non-surgical) ways to avoid this.