Gabrielle Union Stars In First Trailer For Thriller 'Breaking In'

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. Reminds me of Panic Room but comes off a bit corny playing Rihanna's so hard in the background :skip:

so all ya'll saying 'looks dope' ain't questioning how some goddamn woman is sneaking all over the house and taking out armed men?

It isn't realistic like most thrillers.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
My mom wanted to see this so I took her.. me, mom, and my wife couldn't stop laughing at the Latino dude. He stole the show

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It was fun. Some really dumb stuff happened near the end that kinda took me out of it, but overall, it was entertaining, IMO. I wonder how the Latinos are feeling about that psycho dude though. He was a walking caricature. But anyway, it's about time the tables were flipped and even if it had some dumb plot holes and contrivances, it was refreshing to see this kind of movie putting us in the lead role. So just for that, I'll give it a 7 for this particular genre.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
It was fun. Some really dumb stuff happened near the end that kinda took me out of it, but overall, it was entertaining, IMO. I wonder how the Latinos are feeling about that psycho dude though. He was a walking caricature. But anyway, it's about time the tables were flipped and even if it had some dumb plot holes and contrivances, it was refreshing to see this kind of movie putting us in the lead role. So just for that, I'll give it a 7 for this particular genre.
I'm half Mexican n we laughed along with all the other Mexican people in the theater. He was funny. I seen he's an Emmy nominated actor tho