Gable stevenson signs with WWE(May 2022 main roster debut?)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I believe he's talking about a story from 2019.

No sex assault charges for 2 Minnesota wrestlers

MINNEAPOLIS -- Two University of Minnesota wrestlers who were arrested on suspicion of criminal sexual conduct in June will not face criminal charges due to “inadequate evidence," a prosecutor announced Friday.

Gable Steveson and Dylan Martinez were arrested after a female reported she had been raped on June 15 and went to a hospital for treatment.

Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman told reporters Friday that all criminal cases, including sexual assault crimes, must meet the standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

“There are often conflicting versions of what happened and this case is no exception," he said. “In the interest of justice, there is inadequate evidence to fairly charge and prosecute this case."

He provided few details, saying his office doesn't believe in re-victimizing the victim and that, “We appreciate her bravery in reporting this incident to police."

Freeman also hinted that alcohol may have been involved, saying that under Minnesota’s current laws on intoxication and a victim’s ability to give consent, his office was restricted in how it could bring charges in the case.

In neighboring Wisconsin, Freeman said, prosecutors have broad discretion to charge suspects who know or should know that someone's alcohol consumption can impair his or her ability to give consent. He said he and others have pushed Minnesota lawmakers to pass similar legislation but have been unsuccessful so far.

Both wrestlers were suspended from team activity after the arrests. The University of Minnesota athletic department said Friday that it lifted the suspensions and that both athletes are “immediately eligible to rejoin team activities.”

Steveson's attorney, Christa Groshek, told the Star Tribune had been allowed to practice but not compete. Groshek said Steveson continues to attend classes and that he was relieved by Freeman's announcement.

“He's just glad it's over," she said.

Steveson is one of the nation's top heavyweights and an aspiring Olympian who placed third at this year's NCAA championships.

Freeman didn't say whether a law like Wisconsin's would have led to charges in this case. Groshek said her office did its own investigation and doesn't believe a change in legislation would have affected the outcome.

“He's 100% innocent," she told the newspaper.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hes absolutley gonna be pushed as the guy, maybe the one to replace Roman in a few years,

I just dont know how long it will take for him to be the fully realized version of what he can be.

I saw the plans to get him on the main roster by next summer and I dont know if 6-9 months is enough depending on his development. Always figured 2 years at PC and NXT and then get a Lesnar like push.

I was a bit surprised how disinterested and akward he looked at Summerslam especially compared to Tamyara Mensah-Stock, but he been talking up wanting to be signed on twitter. Im assuming hes a pro wrestling, some amateurs are some arent. If he can show hes charasmatic he should be good, but if not and they gotta start scripting promos plus hes still a bit green at pro wrestling nuances then its gonna be like Reigns where the crowd rejects him for a couple of years until they either decide to make him heel or something

Thats sort of how I imagine it will go, hes only 21 so if it takes years thats okay too