Gabby Thomas....

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
not thread worthy
she didn't even win either

lol at she didnt win but she is fine though.

maxresdefault.jpg

8656248b-9b13-4adc-ad1a-509faa22093a-wg_gabby.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russ:

to me she is this pretty and a professional athlete too which means there was less chance of her doing hedonistic promiscuous things coming up that would make her wife material. little make up, shes a natural. :ohlawd:

She's cute, bro. Just don't think she's thread worthy. Face wise I think Sha'carri is prettier.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
She's cute, bro. Just don't think she's thread worthy. Face wise I think Sha'carri is prettier.

shacarri would be and in the youtube still thats what got my attention. shacarri is very pretty but the hair and tatts are not needed.

if she went more natural, shacarri is a serious problem. these athletes are cuter and cuter i like heather watson the UK tennis star.

olympics is going to be :ohlawd::ohlawd:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

:russ: i know any career or vocation chicks get down but some fields there are "less" chances than others of a lady being turned out into a whore.

i would take my chances and wife a gabby thomas over lets say an entertainment chick or chick working in retail.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
:russ: i know any career or vocation chicks get down but some fields there are "less" chances than others of a lady being turned out into a whore.

i would take my chances and wife a gabby thomas over lets say an entertainment chick or chick working in retail.

Risk management :ehh: