Gab88 is banned, daps and reps

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You are a little child running to daddy. Post pics youre black, I have. Youre quick to run with that accusation.

I only mostly take issue with maga folks and those who peddle hate
even blk folks

maga though is attempting to wipe us out if they can
history and life

if you on that shyt
you got some explaining to do

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I only mostly take issue with maga folks and those who peddle hate
even blk folks

maga though is attempting to wipe us out if they can
history and life

if you on that shyt
you got some explaining to do

fukk Trump and Maga and Kanye. Does that it make clear for everyone? Like I said bruh, that other guy just wants to get people banned for no reason

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukk Trump and Maga and Kanye. Does that it make clear for everyone? Like I said bruh, that other guy just wants to get people banned for no reason

you agree that "gab" and "88" as pointed to are wite supremacist lingo right?

if so then they have reason for concern

unless that was not you and "gab" means something else

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
You are a little child running to daddy. Post pics youre black, I have. Youre quick to run with that accusation.

@Arnie Palmie was accusing me of being 50+ in another thread along with @LeVraiPapi.

I told them nikkas let’s do a ban bet that I’m not, and they ran out the thread.

That’s these two degenerate losers MO.

Accuse posters of random shyt, hope to get a witch hunt going then tag Super Mods in hopes they’re dumb enough to listen to the crowd of other dumb nikkas (which in most case they are.) and hope to get you banned.

Your best bet is to just scroll past them.

And @Orbital-Fetus you been angry dapping me for 3 days straight get a life nikka.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
@Arnie Palmie was accusing me of being 50+ in another thread along with @LeVraiPapi.

I told them nikkas let’s do a ban bet that I’m not, and they ran out the thread.

That’s these two degenerate losers MO.

Accuse posters of random shyt, hope to get a witch hunt going then tag Super Mods in hopes they’re dumb enough to listen to the crowd of other dumb nikkas (which in most case they are.) and hope to get you banned.

Your best bet is to just scroll past them.

And @Orbital-Fetus you been angry dapping me for 3 days straight get a life nikka.

When caping goes wrong