G-UNIT Vibe Awards Fight... (Throwback)

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Real talk when I first heard that So Seductive track that beat was going :WOO:

Thought I was listening to some low quality fuzzy track but the beat just went that ham.

:blessed: back in the days when G-Unit was popular. I remember Fat Joe's "My 44" talked about the fight I think.

And Yayo is :rudy: did that dude ever do anything besides the John Cena "U Can't See Me" ???

But Fat Joe a shyt talker.
Same Fat Joe that said Gunit aint do shyt at Vibe Awards when Dre got slapped and he watched the whole Gunit ran apparently from Suge. Go watch his VladTV interview lmaoo he delusional, yet on this video it clearly shows gunit getting busy.

I don't respect Joe though, he said that shyt at the VMA's about 50 & Police and ran out the backdoor immediately after. When 50 jumped on the stage to see if he gonna say it again (MTV said 50 jumped onstage) & Ralphiege had footage of Fat Joe exiting and leaving the awards after his comment.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
that was some gangsta shyt right there. those were good times for the unit. salute handling biz and repping for your click :salute:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
alot of ppl dont kno quik hit the dude be4 g-unit got to em...dre n quik was sittin at the same table

quik the reason the dude stumbled into the g-unit swarm...

i remember the video vibe had when they was showin snoop n quincy ...snoop was like get em quik...then once 50 nem got in the mix...snoop stuck his chest out..

n game was sittin right around the area dre was....big fase g-ride n the rest of bws was in the nosebleed area when it happen game got up n went over where they were

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
alot of ppl dont kno quik hit the dude be4 g-unit got to em...dre n quik was sittin at the same table

i remember the video vibe had when they was showin snoop n quincy ...snoop was like get em quik...then once 50 nem got in the mix...snoop stuck his chest out..

n game was sittin right around the area dre was....big fase g-ride n the rest of bws was in the nosebleed area when it happen game got up n went over where they were

Whats the nosebleed area?

And damn If true Game suckered out

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3hVMg.jpg

if i'm not mistaken, 50 is smiling

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

the f*ck is wrong with that n!gga??

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Snoop was popping all types of shyt on stage, but in the beginning Snoop wasn't saying shyt- LOL'- When it first popped off Snoop was just standing there on stage watching. Not saying he should've jumped off stage and our himself in harms way, but don't start popping shyt once everything is under control :russ:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
anybody got a link to that summer jam footage of 50 catching the chair?

that shyt vanished from youtube

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
6:04
50 caught that shyt then pushed everyone out the way and stood right in front them Bang em and his nikkas lmao

Last edited by a moderator: