G-UNIT Vibe Awards Fight... (Throwback)

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

GUnit got it in.
" "Attempted Murder, get a year on probation nikka are you clear what you facing?"
]

Last edited by a moderator:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
3hVMg.jpg

p7fZT.jpg

AGhWK.jpg

fqCVV.png

396853123.jpg

041118_youngbuckarrest_hmed_5p.grid-6x2.jpg

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Shame what happened to buck. That chowder got a hold of him, but his last mixtape is tough.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Police aint want it;

The riot barrels through the black curtain partition, knocks a large glass platform clear across the walkway, shoots down the corridor, through the security entrance and spills clear onto the street outside, as a pair of nearby Santa Monica cops sheepishly bleat into their jacket radios for backup. 50, having apparently extracted himself from the melee, comes to a stop outside the front entrance, surrounded by three of his boys. Trademark half-smile hanging comfortably on his face, he takes off a thick chain, hands it to one of his friends, and they quickly foot it across the street into a parking lot, speeding off in an all-black Range Rover moments later. Shortly after, the figures of Young Buck and a few other men morph out from the shadows of the same lot, and are promptly picked up by one of many heavily-tinted SUVs now zipping up and down the avenue, all manned by private security guards yelling into walkie-talkies. A fleet of cop cars invade the area, deem the ceremony hall a crime scene and seal the security entrance, leaving a dazed throng of ex-award attendees dusting off their clothes and trying to piece the events of the last ten minutes together. The young man said to have kicked off the whole fight sits on the sidewalk looking like a deer in the nearby cop car’s floodlights, as two paramedics prepare to treat the long, bloody gash eating ever deeper by the second into his bony chest. Several over-excited teenagers leap around for the news cameras, whooping and hollering in fits of post-fight glee.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Yayo was only there for like 2 seconds he threw 2 chairs then somebody pulled him back he was still on Parole or some shyt.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yayo was only there for like 2 seconds he threw 2 chairs then somebody pulled him back he was still on Parole or some shyt.

Yup, Nelson pulled him out and they dipped. Game actually didn't do nothin but sit in his seat. Can't see the Game of today just sitting by idly though,

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, Nelson pulled him out and they dipped. Game actually didn't do nothin but sit in his seat. Can't see the Game of today just sitting by idly though,

:what: didn't he say Dre was like a father to him too? :whoa: that suge slap musta still been on his mind

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

Nah I dunno.
Game said he was backstage doing Press and he ran into GUnit on they way out??:ohhh:
“I was backstage about to do press,” Game remarks over the phone. His manner is as close to gruff and matter-of-fact as one can be simultaneously. “Then I walked to my trailer after I had finished with that and that’s when [the fight popped off], and they wouldn’t let me back in. I didn’t know what the fukk was going on. I had all my Black Wall Street nikkas on the other side of the fence; like fifty of them. Buck and all the G-Unit fam ran past my trailer trying to hit the gate and saw all my nikkas in all red, and I guess they thought it was Suge and them so they stopped, and I let them know that was Black Wall Street, so they hit the gate and got outta there.”

THE UNFAMILIAR: THE GAME AT THE VIBE AWARD RIOTS (Rime)

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Nah suprised nothing was caught on camera.
He asked for an autograph then punched Dre and thats when it all kicked off

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL