G.O.O.D. Music: New Religion (2012 Cover Story)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
2q3dt6w.jpg

ztvryx.jpg

Reminds me of the liner notes of E.1999 Eternal and this:

images

:ohhh:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
where's Cyhi?

dude not even a 6th man coming off the bench

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Feel bad for Cyhi. He decent on the mic. Real slick punch lines and shyt, he just has not caught on yet. I would say its his voice, but shyt the days of rakim guru and etc are over.

-DMP-

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Cruel Summer dropping September 4th :what:

“Cruel Summer” officially has a release date. The G.O.O.D. Music compilation album is set to hit stores and online on September 4th. The compilation album will feature the likes of Kanye West, Pusha T, Kid Cudi, Big Sean, 2 Chainz and more. The album has already spawned to hit singles including the #1 urban track “Mercy” and “New God Flow”

G.O.O.D. Music Releasing “Cruel Summer” Album on September 4 | Pusha-T.com | Official Website of G.O.O.D Music Artist Pusha T

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Cruel Summer dropping September 4th :what:

“Cruel Summer” officially has a release date. The G.O.O.D. Music compilation album is set to hit stores and online on September 4th. The compilation album will feature the likes of Kanye West, Pusha T, Kid Cudi, Big Sean, 2 Chainz and more. The album has already spawned to hit singles including the #1 urban track “Mercy” and “New God Flow”

G.O.O.D. Music Releasing “Cruel Summer” Album on September 4 | Pusha-T.com | Official Website of G.O.O.D Music Artist Pusha T

Need to change that album title (I know summer dont officially end till Sept 22) but you know what I mean

Swerve Gotti

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I read last year that Mos Def had signed with G.O.O.D. anybody know if he's still with them?