FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
yall hip to fmovies?
p9kTrnk.png
best movie/tv site imo they upload damn near EVERYTHING from tv like a couple hours after it airs & you can make request for shows..
pAcbfl9.png

@JordanwiththeWiz

D0sewyX.gif

when rep come back, breh i got you

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Nah both of them had guns. Paper boi had a gun on him when he got out the car. Earn pulls out the other gun while paper boi had already pulled out on the nikka with the cornrows.

I think Earn, panicked and shot Cornrow nikka and they just gonna let the public think Paper boi did it to boost his street cred even more.
Facts

Bouta watch ep 3 & 4

Best sitcom on tv

Oj da Juiceman aka Boldercrest el Chapo was played on a tv show brehs :wow:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Definitely promising but I wish Don could've got this to one of the premium channels
I feel u but fx will let them get away with a lot on the shield they burned a nikka alive and put a nikka face on a lit stove top lol

We gone be straight

Ep 3 funny as hell Darius a fool

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earn def shot ol buddy who was dissing a lot of nikkas missed that earn grabbed a ratchet outta the glove compartment before getting out the car ...like bro said they will just use the shooting to boost Paper boi street cred and run with everybody else saying he did it

Don't think he gets exposed tho but he def will become a target and ol dude with the braids gone come back for him