Daps
The "Kamillion" poster in the back when the club owner got slapped up :leon:

1b97aaa.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
AYOOOOO I JUST finished the repeat Maaaaaaaan GTFO that gotdamn invisible car was real??!:laff::laff::laff:I had tears rolling I didn't expect that shyt:laff::laff:Bruuhhh Paperboi smacked the shiitt out of this dude with the stack :laff::laff:Took his liquor :laff::laff:Brruuuuh why ol boy had a gotdamn batcave entrance like the Adam West version though??!:laff::laff:Paperboi got played by the insta thot he should've known that was coming :wow:
Gotdamn Darius dipped:russ::russ:
Real shyt was dropped by that bartender I was hoping Earn would've got her number":francis:I'm not intimidating like you everyone knows I drink juice":laff::laff:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Amazing episode.
Them being the people at the club, who hate the club.
The Nigerian who disappearing behind walls like a Scooby doo villain.
Darius going home after not being able to get in vip after having a convo with the bouncer. Plus him asking if he had to kick another bouncer out. Random nikka rubbing his nipples.
PaperboI not getting any love until he had to bribe scavenger ass nikkas into his section. Then slapping up the promoter.
And last but not least the Wonder Woman edition Benz running folks over.
:banderas:
The only thing and I mean the only thing I would have added was incorporating everyone on their cell phones the whole time.
This episode was flawless tho