:mjlol:

AV6JXLO7.gif

You should post the GIF after he chopped it down. "Yeaaa thats it" :russ:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the 3rd episode when Earn took van out and she didn't wanna use the janky parking lot but when they leave you see the assumed "rich" white man use the same parking lot to save on the valet. How the rich stay rich :russ:
They cost the same. That's why Earn went fukk it and used the restaurant's valet

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
VERY late pass on this. I just started watching a few days ago and now all caught up. I slept on the show cuz I'm not a fan of Donald Glover's standup. This shyt is genius.
This basketball acting though :francis:
I remember on Collider Movie Talk a month ago, one of them said that the reason there aren't many good basketball movies is because you can't fake skill in basketball. Any actor can be shot playing football and baseball and look good in it, but you have to have some actual skill in basketball for it to look authentic.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
In the 3rd episode when Earn took van out and she didn't wanna use the janky parking lot but when they leave you see the assumed "rich" white man use the same parking lot to save on the valet. How the rich stay rich :russ:
That's not how the rich stay rich

It's just smart dumb rhetoric used as self hate